Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Folium Nelumbinis||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Specification:||20%Flavonoids;40%Flavonoids & 1% Nuciferine||Appearance:||Brown Fine Powder|
|Testing Method:||HPLC,UV,GC||Certificate:||KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL, FDA|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Extraction Solvent:||Ethanol|
In Chinese medicine, the lotus leaf is classified as a bitter herb. According to traditional practitioners, bitter herbs trigger the production of bile and hydrochloric acid, which stimulate digestion and ease flatulence. Bile secretion assists in the breakdown of fats, and serves as a liver tonic. As an astringent, lotus leaf has the ability to stop bleeding, such as hematuria (blood in urine), hematemesis (blood in vomit) and excessive menstrual bleeding. Scientific research has revealed that lotus leaf extract contains alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in the leaf have sedative and antispasmodic properties.
|Appearance||Brown fine powder||GB 5492|
|Bulk Density||Report data||GB 18798.5|
|Particle Size||100% pass through 80 mesh sieve||CP2010|
|Loss on Drying||≤5%||CP2010|
|Total Plate Count||≤10,000cfu/g||CP2010|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||CP2010|
|Packaging and Storage||25kg/Drum, DIA41cm×H50cm;
Air-tight original sealed container, low relative humidity and dark conditions.
|Non-Irradiation Statement||This ingredient is not treated by irradiation and ETO|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Country of origin||China|
Function & Benefits:
1. Lotus leaf extract can treat summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation
2. Lotus leaf extract control adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant, Anticoagulant
3. Lotus leaf extract lower blood lipids and treating fatty liver
4. Lotus leaf extract control adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant, Anticoagulant
5. Lotus leaf extract has the function of weight control
6. Lotus leaf extract can be used as anticoagulant and antidote in medicine
1. Lotus leaf extract applied in food filed, it is widely used as loose weight and keep healthy.
2. Lotus leaf extract applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat arthritis and postpartum syndrome
3. Lotus leaf extract applied in cosmetic field, it is widely added into cosmetics.
Packaging & Shipping
1) Sample-packing: packed with PE bag then put in aluminum foil bag.
2) Production-packing: 10kg/ paper drum(D31cm*H34cm); 25kg/paper-drum (D31cm*H51cm or D41cm*H51cm). Polyethylene bag inside.
For urgent order and light weight, choose the following express: UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS.
For heavy weight, choose to deliver the goods by air or by sea to save cost.
Who we are:
World-Way Inc. consists of an experienced team which has practical experience in the manufacture and distribution of herbal extract to the international market. We look forward to working with you to develop cost effective products and long term relationships with mutual benefit.
World-Way owns and manages his factorie, R&D center and plant base.
—— Invest in Milcota Inc. specialized in herbal extracts and innovative natural bacteriostasis agent with an annual production capability of botanic products over 1000 Tons.
—— Establish a R&D center named HerbEx. Actinng as a public project of Changsha National Biomecical Industrial Base, HerbEx has lots of notable senior researchers within the industry, whose work will strongly support in QA/QC and R&D and keep the first-class technical and QA/QC levels of World-Way Inc.
—— Have Plant Bases over 1000 mu as our backup of raw materials.
What we do:
World-Way Inc. is uniquely experienced in providing quality herbal extracts. From simple ratio extracts to standardized extracts and purified natural ingredients , we offer the variety and quality of extracts you need to ensure the success of your products.
Besides, World-way has been dealing with fine chemical products of high-quality and reasonable price.
Contact Person: Nicole