Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Folium Nelumbinis||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Specification:||2% Nuciferine HPLC||Appearance:||Brown Fine Powder|
|CAS NO.::||475-83-2||Main Function:||Lipid-decreasing|
|Certificate:||KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL, FDA||Grade:||Food Grade|
In Chinese medicine, the lotus leaf is classified as a bitter herb. According to traditional practitioners, bitter herbs trigger the production of bile and hydrochloric acid, which stimulate digestion and ease flatulence. Bile secretion assists in the breakdown of fats, and serves as a liver tonic. As an astringent, lotus leaf has the ability to stop bleeding, such as hematuria (blood in urine), hematemesis (blood in vomit) and excessive menstrual bleeding. Scientific research has revealed that lotus leaf extract contains alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in the leaf have sedative and antispasmodic properties.
Function & Benefits:
1. Lotus leaf extract can treat summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation
2. Lotus leaf extract control adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant, Anticoagulant
3. Lotus leaf extract lower blood lipids and treating fatty liver
4. Lotus leaf extract control adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant, Anticoagulant
5. Lotus leaf extract has the function of weight control
6. Lotus leaf extract can be used as anticoagulant and antidote in medicine
1. Lotus leaf extract applied in food filed, it is widely used as loose weight and keep healthy.
2. Lotus leaf extract applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat arthritis and postpartum syndrome
3. Lotus leaf extract applied in cosmetic field, it is widely added into cosmetics.
Contact Person: Stephy