Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Folium Nelumbinis||Part Used:||Leaf|
|Specification:||2% Nuciferine HPLC||Appearance:||Brown Fine Powder|
|CAS NO.::||475-83-2||Main Function:||Lipid-decreasing|
|Certificate:||KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL, FDA||Grade:||Food Grade|
Lotus leaves contain high concentrations of phytochemicals, compounds produced by plants to defend themselves against bacterial and fungal infections. The substances found in lotus leaf extract include alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in lotus leaves have sedative and antispasmodic properties, which may aid in digestion. Both flavonoids and tannins are powerful antioxidants that have been connected with weight loss and cardiovascular health.
Function & Benefits:
1. Lowering blood pressure, can reduce serum triglycerides and β-lipoprotein levels, increased high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and apolipoprotein A levels, lower total cholesterol and blood viscosity.
2. Anti-oxidant, which contain flavonoids can scavenge oxygen free radicals, increased SOD activity and reducing MDA and oxidized low-density lipid protein generation.
3. To lose weight, can inhibit the enzymes break down fat and α-amylase activity.
4. Lower blood pressure, direct dilation of blood vessels, causing moderate blood pressure-lowering effect, which is contained in the lotus leaf alkaloids on the smooth muscle spasticity related.
5. Chinese medicine that can heat Jieshu, Sheng-fa-ching Yang, cooling blood to stop bleeding effect. For the summer heat polydipsia, Shushi diarrhea diarrhea, spleen, blood in the stool uterine bleeding.
1.Lotus leaf extract applied in food filed, it is widely used as loose weight and keep healthy.
2.Lotus leaf extract applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat arthritis and postpartum syndrome
3.Lotus leaf extract applied in cosmetic field, it is widely added into cosmetics.
Contact Person: Stephy