Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder||Botanical Source:||Panax Ginseng|
|Active Ingredients:||Ginsenoside||Solvent:||Ethanol 70%|
|Extraction Ratio:||2~25:1||Used Part:||Root, Leaf & Stem|
|Name:||Ginseng Extract||Latin Name:||Panax Ginseng|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Part used:||Root, leaf & stem|
10%, 80% Ginsenosides
Powder / liquid
|Grade:||Food Grade||Test Method:||HPLC/UV|
|Certificate||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA No., GRAS|
Panax ginseng is used as an adaptogen, a natural product that helps the body ward off the effects of physical and mental stress.Other Common Names: Red Ginseng,Ren Shen, Asiatic ginseng, Asian ginseng, Chinese ginseng, Guigai, Japanese Ginseng, Korean Red ginseng, Ninjin, Panax schinseng, Seng, Oriental ginseng.
The main ingredients of ginseng is ginseng polysaccharide and ginsenoside.
Ginseng contains a variety of sugars, including simple sugars, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides, for polymer dextran, anti-cancer and enhance immunity; ginsenoside with oxygen resistance, fatigue resistance and anti-aging effects.
1. Helping the body fight off infection and disease.
2. Decreasing senility and improving memory and behavior.
3. As a therapy supplement panax ginseng is effective with morphine analgesia and the naturally occurring opium-containing substances that are produced by the brain (opioids). Regular intake reduces vulnerability to lung, liver, stomach, pancreatic and ovarian cancer.
4. Decreases harmful LDL cholesterol and increases beneficial cholesterol HDL levels.
5. Lowers blood sugar levels.
6. Increases sperm production with a marked decrease in erectile dysfunction.
7. Helps to relieve symptoms, improves emotional balance with the benefits enhanced when combined with a vitamin and mineral supplement.
8. Lowers the blood alcohol content by reducing absorption from the stomach.
1) Health care product
3) Food additives
4) Cosmetics field
Contact Person: Mr. Du