Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Botanical Source:||Panax Ginseng C.A. Mey||Part Used:||Root, Stem And Leaf|
|Specification:||20% Total Ginsenosides HPLC, UV||Appearance:||Liquid, Extractum|
|Sample:||10g-20g Free Sample||Grade:||AAAAA|
English Name: dried ginseng root extract
Latin Name: Panax ginseng C.A. Mey.
1. Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume response
2. 100% Natural product, without any synthetize ingredient
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
5. Leading plant extract manufacturer in China
1. Name: dried ginseng root extract
2. 100% Natural herbal extract.
3. GMP, Kosher certified factory.
4. Good quality with competitive price.
|Name||panax Ginseng Extract|
|Specification||10% by HPLC, 80% by UV, total ginsenosides, polysaccharides|
|Non-Irradiation Statement||This ingredient is not treated by irradiation and ETO.|
|Kosher Status||Kosher KOF-K Parve.|
More product information:
Source of Plant:
China is the origin of ginseng and has 2, 000 years of medical history in China; as the rare materia medica known all around the world, it has been included in many countries Pharmacopoeia. Ginseng Panax locates in the northeast region of China, North Korea and the Far East region of the former Soviet Union.
Extracted and refined from the Dried Root of panax ginseng.
Active Ingredient: Total Ginsenosides
1) Ginsenoside Rg1
Molecular Formula: C42H72O14
Molecular Weight: 801.02
CAS Number :22427-39-0
2) Ginsenoside Rb1
Molecular Formula: C54H92O23
Molecular Weight: 1109.31
CAS Number: 41753-43-9
3) Ginsenoside Re
Molecular Formula: C48H82O18
Molecular Weight: 947.16
CAS Number :52286-59-6
Specification: Total Ginsenosides content 10% Test by UV.
Appearance:Light yellow powder
Odor: Special Ginsenoside aroma, bitter taste
Solubility: 100% Soluble in Water
Function and Application
Contact Person: Nicole