Chlorogenic Acid Antivirus Powder Honey Suckle Extract 5% 20% 50% Purity
Contact Person : jane
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Delivery Time :||7-15days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Product Name:||Astragalus Extract||Packaging:||Drum|
|Type:||Herb Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Part:||Root||Active Ingredient:||Cycloastragenol 98%|
HPLC Astragalus Root Extract Powder,
0.3% Astragalus Root Extract Powder
Astragalus Extract Cycloastragenol 98% Astragaloside IV 98% HPLC
what is Astragalus extract?
Astragalus membranaceus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for thousands of years. It is usually used in combination with other herbs to enhance the body's ability to resist diseases. Astragalus is called an adaptogen, which means it helps protect the body from various stresses, including physical, mental or emotional stress.
Astragalus may help protect the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells from damage. Astragalus is used to protect and support the immune system, prevent colds and upper respiratory tract infections, lower blood pressure, treat diabetes and protect the liver.
Astragalus has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. People sometimes use it on the skin to treat wounds. In addition, research shows that Astragalus has antiviral properties and stimulates the immune system, which suggests that it may help prevent colds.
In the United States, researchers see Astragalus as a possible treatment for people whose immune systems have been weakened by chemotherapy or radiotherapy. In these studies, astragalus supplements seem to help people recover faster and extend their lifespan. Research on the use of Astragalus in AIDS patients has produced mixed results.
Recent studies in China have shown that because Astragalus is an antioxidant, it can help people with severe heart disease, relieve symptoms, lower cholesterol levels, and improve heart function. In low to moderate doses, Astragalus has almost no side effects. However, it does interact with many other herbs and prescription drugs. Astragalus may also be a mild diuretic, which means it helps drain excess fluid from the body.
|Appearance||Fine Powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
|Color||Brown yellow to off white powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
100% through 80% mesh size
spray drying Conforms
Loss on Drying
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP32<561>||USP32<561> Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61> 120|
|Yeast &Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61> 38|
1. Studies have shown that Astragalus can enhance the activity of a variety of white blood cells and increase the production of antibodies and interferon. Interferon is the body's own natural antiviral agent.
2. Improve immunity.
3. It is a first-class herbal medicine for maintaining a healthy immune system.
4. As a tonic for the immune system, Astragalus helps the body resist external pathogens that may be exposed to it.
5. It therefore directly supports the lungs and spleen organs in the body. By supporting these organs, energy from food and air increases.
6. It has a cardiotonic effect, a hypotensive effect, a diuretic effect, a sedative effect, and an immune enhancer for a tired heart. Anti-Aging.
1. Medicinal materials
2. Functional foods and food additives
3. Livestock products and poultry products.
4. Water-soluble beverages
5. In terms of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular, it can inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce blood viscosity and coagulation function, relax smooth muscle, expand cerebral blood vessels, reduce vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, especially improve microcirculation, and inhibit the formation of arterial thrombosis. .