Medical Grade NMN Bulk Powder Anti Age Anti Oxidant β Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
Contact Person : jane
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1kg||Packaging Details :||1kg: Sealed aluminum foil bags/25kg Paper Drum|
|Delivery Time :||3 Days||Payment Terms :||L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||10Ton/Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HongdaPharma|
|Product Name:||NMN||Full Name:||β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide|
NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Powder,
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide NMN Powder
Supply NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Powder 99% Cas 1094-61-7
What Is The History Of NMN Powder?
NAD (NMN) has been in existence for a hundred years. Now it is called the elixir by the Chinese and the fountain of life in Europe and America. NMN has become a global phenomenon-level product. What is the history of a species that is so important to mankind?
1. 1906-Arthur Harden and William John Young discovered NAD.
2. 1929-HansVon Euler-Chelpin won the Nobel Prize in Biology or Chemistry for his research on fermentation.
3. 1936-OttoHeinrich Warburg demonstrated the function of NAD in fermentation reactions.
4. 1938-Conrad Elvehjem discovered the "anti-black tongue factor", which was the first vitamin precursor of NAD.
5. 1948-Arthur Kornberg discovered the first NAD biosynthetic enzyme.
6. 1958-Jack Preiss and Philip Handler discovered the way niacin is converted to NAD.
7. 1963-Mandel and colleagues described the first chemical reaction in which NAD was broken down into its constituent parts.
8. 2000-Scientists discovered that Sirtuin enzyme breaks down NAD molecules into its component parts.
Nine, 2004-Charles Brenner and colleagues discovered a way to convert nicotinamide riboside into NAD.
10. NMN was found to extend the lifespan of animals.
11. In January 2019, the University of Washington School of Medicine discovered the slc12a8 transport enzyme, and in the same year, Herman was listed for enteric coating.
12. In March 2020, Herman USA launched an AMPK holoenzyme activator suitable for NMN absorption, anti-drug resistance, and activating the sirtuin family.