||Sesamum indicum L.
||White Fine Powder
||100% pass 80 mesh
|Loss on drying:
|Acid insoluble Ash:
|Heavy metals(as Pb):
|Total microbacterial count:
|Total Yeast & Mold:
*Sesamin is a naturally occurring lignan that is present in sesame seed and pure sesame oil. Besides being a strong antioxidant, sesamin has shown great promise as a lipid oxidizer as well as to support anti-inflammatory action.
* Sesamin being a magic component in sesame seeds represents strong antioxidation in life body. Sesamin helps protect blood vessels by scavenging free radicals and ensuring efficient nutrient and oxygen delivery for healthy brain function.It induces nitric oxide and decreases endothelin production, possible implications for its antihypertensive effect.The experiments in rats show that sesamin can inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell. It can protect skin from UV rays.
* Sesame seed and sesame oil have been respected as health-care food by asians for long history.
* Sesamin opens a new era because human advocate the prime of sesame, which is more suitable for modern human being.
1. Sesamin has effect on improving the lipid profile;
2. Sesamin has function of normalizing the blood pressure;
3. Sesamin can be used for loss weight;
4. Sesamin can increase ketone production;
5. Sesamin also has function of anti-inflammatory.Sesamin has effect on antiviral, fungicides, antioxidants,insecticide synergist.
6. Sesamin can also be used to the treatment of bronchitis.
7. Sesamin has the function of inhibition the influenza virus, Sendai virus and Mycobacterium tuberculosis
8. Sesamin can accelerate the body's metabolic function.
9. Sesamin are rich in iron and vitamin E, which play an important role in prevention of anemia, activation of brain cells and elimination of the vascular cholesterol.
10. Sesamin contains unsaturated fatty acids, so it can promote longevity.
11. Sesamin can improve liver function
12. Black sesame seeds can accelerate the body's metabolic function.
13. Black sesame seeds are rich in iron and vitamin E ,which play an important role in prevention of anemia,activation of brain cells and elimination of the vascular cholesterol.
14. It contains unsaturated fatty acids, so it can promote longevity.
15. Black sesame seed color is widely used in food and healthcare industry
2. Regulate Immune System;
3. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell;
4. Lower blood sugar levels;
5. Decrease LDL cholesterol levels, while increasing HDL cholesterol (high density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good cholesterol") levels;
7. Estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities;
8. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects;
9. Insecticide effects;
10. Decreasing fat storage;
11. Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function:
12. Skin problem: Potect skin from UV rays;
13. Applied in food industry.sesamin is mainly used as food additives;
14. Applied in health product, sesamin is mainly used as capsules or pills;
15. Applied in pharmaceutical field, sesamin is used as medicine raw materials as capsules etc;
16. Applied in cosmetics field.