TLC Method Pure Natural Lotus Root Extract Brown Yellow Powder for Regulate Blood Pressure
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Appearance:||White Fine Powder||Product Name:||Pueraria Mirifica Extract|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Cosmetics Field，Pharmaceutical Field|
|Specification:||95%||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Color:||White||Latin Name:||Piper Nigrum L.|
|Function:||Treat Flatulence, Gout, Laryngitis, And Paralysis; Improve The Digestive System; Enhances The Immune System||Grade:||Food Grade|
95% Piperine Black Pepper Extract,
Treat Flatulence Black Pepper Extract,
Food Grade Black Pepper Extract
|Product name:||Black pepper extract|
|Latin name:||Piper nigrum L.|
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Piperine Pepper Extract Powder is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is a small drupe five millimetres in diameter, dark red when fully mature, containing a single seed .Black pepper is native to South India and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions.
Piperine exists in the fruits of many piperine plants and is one of its pungent components, but the pungent taste of black pepper. It is almost insoluble in water, soluble in acetic acid, benzene, ethanol and chloroform, and slightly soluble in ether. It is tasteless at first, and then has a pungent taste, which can form crystal salt with strong acid. It can promote the absorption of medicines by the human body, enhance the efficacy of medicines, and reduce the dosage of medicines. It has the functions of calming and tranquilizing, detoxifying, relaxing muscles and promoting blood circulation, warming the middle and dispelling cold, eliminating phlegm, regulating five internal organs, and is an essential raw material and intermediate for many drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
(1) Piperine is helpful in treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing.
(2) Piperine is helpful in keep healthy, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body.
(3) Piperine is helpful in clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
(4) Piperine is helpful in acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
(5) Piperine is helpful in enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
(6) Piperine can be applied as pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
(7) Piperine can be applied as effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry.
(8) Piperine can be applied as active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
1. Piperine used to treat flatulence, gout, laryngitis, and paralysis.
2. Piperine used to treat abdominal tumors and gastric ulcers.
3. Piperine improve the digestive system.
4. Piperine enhances the immune system.
1. Applied as Food and beverage ingredients.
2. Applied as Healthcare supplement Products ingredients, such as capsule or tablets.
3. Applied as Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. Applied as a health food and cosmetic ingredients.