CAS 520-36-5 Pure Plant Extract 98% Apigenin Chamomile Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Grade:||Food & Pharmceutical Grade||Packaging:||Drum|
|Part:||Whole Plant||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Prunella Vulgaris Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Pharmaceutical Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Prunella Vulgaris L||Function:||Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, Anti-viral Activities|
|Product name:||Prunella Vulgaris Extract|
Prunella vulgaris L
|Part Used:||Whole Plant|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Prunella Vulgaris (scientific name: Prunella Vulgaris l), alias: ears of Prunella Vulgaris, wire Prunella Vulgaris (Yunnan series), dry summer wheat, iron dry summer (South of Materia Medica), Pennsylvania sentence, Naidong; is a perennial herb creeping rhizomes and root at nodes. Stems up to 30 cm, basal branched, pale purple. Calyx campanulate in shape, slightly flattened filaments, style slender, apical lobes subulate out. Disk approximately flat-top. Small nut Brown, flowering in April-June, the fruit
7-10 month. Prunella Vulgaris grown in ravines and water wetland or river banks on both sides of wet grass, heaths, roadsides, widely distributed in various parts of China, Henan, Anhui, Jiangsu, Hunan and other provinces as the main producing areas. Prunella adaptable and very few pests and diseases during the entire growth. Fire effect
of eyesight, can treat swollen red eyes, headache and so on.
Prunellae Vulgaris is a perennial plant known as 'self-heal' in
Western herbal medicine.
The herb Prunellae Vulgaris (commonly known as self-heal) is one of the few natural treatments that has shown promise as both an oral and topical treatment. It is edible, and contains vitamins A, C, and K. It is also rich in flavonoids, which provides this perennial plant with anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral activities.
Bitterness and pungent in flavour, coldness in nature, it acts liver and gallbladder channels. Its bitter flavour and cold property clear the heat and fire, and the pungency resolves the hard lumps. The herb can clear the excessive fire from liver and gallbladder to improve vision, and reduce the phlegm- fire stasis to remove scrofula. It is an important herb for treating conjunctival congestion, headache, and scrofula caused by phlegm-fire stasis.
What’s the Function of Prunella Vulgaris Extract Powder?
1. Prunella vulgaris extract is effective in treating subacute thyroiditis and goiter, especially in improving goiter.
2. There are many studies on the application of Prunella vulgaris extract in the treatment of mammary gland hyperplasia, and the curative effect is remarkable, and it also has definite curative effect on abnormal male mammary gland development.
3. The blood pressure-lowering effect of Prunella vulgaris extract has been confirmed by many studies. The most famous Sancao Decoction (Prunella vulgaris, Motherwort, Plantain) has also been clinically studied in recent years. Prunella vulgaris oral liquid can be used to treat hypertensive patients with liver depression and fire.
4. Prunella vulgaris extract is used to treat skin diseases, such as urticaria, acne, and external use to treat warts, etc., with good results.
5. The application of Prunella vulgaris extract is effective in treating eye diseases. Prunella ointment can be used to treat primary open-angle glaucoma.
Application of Prunella Vulgaris Extract
1.Applied in the health product field;
2.Applied in the functional food field;
3.Applied in the pharmaceutical field.