CAS 520-36-5 Pure Plant Extract 98% Apigenin Chamomile Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Whole Plant||Appearance:||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Swertia Bimaculata Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Cosmetics Field||Specification:||Sweroside 95%|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Swertia Bimaculata (Sieb. Et Zucc.)Hook. Thoms.ex Clarke||Active Ingredient:||Sweroside|
|Function:||Inhibition Hepatoma Carcinoma Cell;treat Gastrointestinal Pain;anti-inflammatory; Improve The Biochemical Function Of Skin Cells|
|Product name:||Swertia Bimaculata Extract|
|Latin name:||Swertia Bimaculata|
|Color:||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Swertia is a genus in the gentian family. Swertiamarin is used as an active ingredient derived from Swertiapatens (Swertia davida or Swertia bimaculata). Swertiamarin is a representative constituent of many crude drugs, which are marketed in Japan and other countries and these crude drugs are normally evaluated by their high swertiamarin content.
It has very low toxicity and is a safe and effective antispastic agent. It showed sedative effect in mice, pigeons and rabbits and induced sleep in mice (Mandal et al., 1998). Its antibacterial, brine shrimp lethality and anticholinergic activities were also reported.
The study results prove that swertiamarin possess both peripheral and central antinociceptive activity. Swertiamarin are being used to relieve pain. It mainly treats the hepatitis, Oxidation resistance, Antivirus,Increase Immune Function.
Swertia extract has an inhibitory effect on β-D-glucuronidase, which acts on the β-glycoside of D-glucuronide to make it glucosaldehyde The general name of the anhydride bond and hydrolyzing enzyme, its activity is large, and the sweat odor is more severe. Therefore, the extract of Swertia can be used to suppress body odor. In the culture of fat cells, the extract of Swertia has obvious proliferation to fibroblasts. Function, indicating the role of rejuvenation and repair, can be used in anti-aging cosmetics; in the rat hair growth test, the extract of Swertia shows a good ability to promote hair growth, which is its active ingredient, Swertia The effect of bitterness can be used in hair growth products: in the cultivation of fat cells, the extract of Swertia has a promoting effect on fat decomposition, indicating that the extract can be used for weight loss cosmetics.
(1) Effects on the liver: The study of the use of swertiamarin for the treatment of acute liver injury in rats caused by D-galactosamine showed that it has liver protection, detoxification, enzyme reduction, hepatosplenomegaly, and enhanced liver area. The phagocytic function of phagocytes. In vivo experiments on rats, it was found that swertiamarin can reduce the damage of toxic substances to the liver, and can also prevent liver damage caused by hypoxia in rats. The swertiamarin ingredient in Swertia has a significant inhibitory effect on liver cancer cells.
(2) Antispasmodic effect: Swertiamarin has inhibitory effects on the autonomous rhythmic activities of isolated ileum, uterus, gallbladder smooth muscle and biliary sphincter, and can fight acetylcholine, histamine and norepinephrine. Excitatory effects of strontium chloride and vasopressin on the above tissues and organs. The experiment also showed that the swertiamarin of S. chinensis directly acted on the intestinal smooth muscle and exhibited an antispasmodic effect. Intravenous injection of swertiamarin can inhibit the autonomous rhythmic activity of small intestine and uterus in rabbits, and the stimulating effect of acetylcholine or pituitrin on these tissues and organs.
(3) The role of analgesia: Studies have shown that swertiamarin can significantly inhibit the central nervous system, with significant analgesic and sedative effects. The analgesic and antispasmodic effects are the pharmacological basis for the treatment of gastrointestinal pain by swertiamarin.
(4) Other effects: Swertiamarin has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects; in addition, Swertiamarin is easily absorbed through the skin surface, and after decomposition, it decomposes to produce erythrocentaurin, which can expand capillaries and activate or It promotes the enzyme system of skin cells and enhances the biochemical function of skin cells. It is widely used in Japan to formulate hair regenerating agents.
1. Swertia Chirata Extract has protecting liver,detoxification, blood enzyme. Swertiamarin has obvious inhibition hepatoma carcinoma cell function.
2. Swertia Chirata Extract direct effects on intestinal smooth muscle and spasmolysis.
3. Swertia Chirata Extract has significant analgesic and sedation, can treat gastrointestinal pain.
4. Swertia Chirata Extract have anti-inflammatory, antiviral effect, Can expand capillaries, and activate or promote skin cell enzyme system, improve the biochemical function of skin cells