CAS 520-36-5 Pure Plant Extract 98% Apigenin Chamomile Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Leaf||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Loquat Leaf Exract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Cosmetics Field，Pharmaceutical Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Eriobotrya Japonica||Function:||Anti Diabetic； Anti-histamine；antioxidant；anti-inflammatory|
|Product name:||Loquat Leaf Extract|
|Latin name:||Eriobotrya Japonica|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
What is Loquat Leaf Extract?
Loquat leaf extract is the active substance of the dry leaf extract of the Rosaceae plant loquat. The active ingredients are volatile oil, triterpene acids, sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, polyphenols, organic acids, etc., with anti-inflammatory cough, Pharmacological activities such as lowering blood sugar, anti-virus and anti-tumor. It has high fresh food, processing, medicinal and ornamental value. It tastes bitter and pungent, has the effects of clearing the lungs and relieving cough, reducing adverse effects and relieving vomiting. It is clinically used for lung-heat cough, shortness of breath and shortness of breath, stomach-heat and vomiting, displeased heat and thirst.
Loquat leaf extract contains a triterpenoid compound known as corosolic acid which has actions in stimulating glucose transport into cells. As such, loquat leaf plays a role in regulating levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood. For some people, fluctuations in blood sugar and insulin are related to appetite, hunger and various food cravings particularly craving for carbohydrates such as bread and sweets. By keeping blood sugar and insulin levels in check, loquat leaf may be an effective supplement for promoting weight loss in certain individuals.
7 Proven Benefits of Loquat leaves:
1. It has anti diabetic potential because the leaves produce chemicals known as triterpenes including an acid called tormentic acid.
2. It is a rich source of plant sterols linoleic acids which help the liver perform properly.
3. It has a natural anti-histamine effect and reduced sneezing.
4. It provides general skin benefits because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ability.
5. It prove beneficial in maintaining brain health.
6. The triterpenes contained in the leaf might help to protect against the cold.
7. It help combat bone loss from estrogen depletion.
Application of Loquat Leaf Extract:
1. Applied in healthcare field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
3. Applied in cosmetic field,It has sedative, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and obvious antioxidant effect.
4.Applied in Pharmaceutical field, can be used to Regulate blood sugar level, renal and immune system benefits.