Chlorogenic Acid Antivirus Powder Honey Suckle Extract 5% 20% 50% Purity
Contact Person : jane
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Type:||Herb Extract||Grade:||Cosmetics Grade|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Color:||White Fine Powder||Active Ingredient:||Glabridin|
Licorice Extract Powder Glabridin,
98% Licorice Extract Powder,
White Licorice Root Extract Powder
Licorice Extract Powder Glabridin 98% For Skin Whitening Cosmetics White
What is Glycyrrhizin?
Glycyrrhizin is a natural whitening agent isolated from licorice flavonoids. Licorice flavonoids are extracted from the roots of certain varieties of licorice plants. They are all natural and pollution-free, and have no side effects on the human body.
Glycyrrhizin is known as "whitening gold", which can penetrate into the skin and maintain high activity, effectively inhibiting the activity of various enzymes in the process of melanin production, especially the activity of tyrosinase. It can also significantly inhibit the free radicals generated in the process of human metabolism, thereby playing the role of whitening and anti-oxidation. At the same time, it also has the effects of preventing rough skin, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, and increasing skin luster.
|Appearance||White fine powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100%through 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
The function of licorice extract:
(1) Treatment of peptic ulcer
(2) Cover up the unpleasant smell of the medicine
(4) Promote the discharge of mucus or exudates from the lungs, bronchus and trachea
(5) Anti-inflammatory and co-emulsifier for the treatment of skin diseases and cosmetics
Application of licorice extract:
1. Used in the cosmetics industry, glycyrrhizic acid is used to refresh the skin Lotions and creams;
2. Used as glycyrrhizic acid in the pharmaceutical industry Eye drops, medicinal toothpaste raw materials;
3. In the food industry, glycyrrhizic acid is used as a sweetener, preservative and flavoring agent for sports drinks.