Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
June 10, 2022
Hongda Phytochemistry Natural Organic Carica Papaya Juice Powder
Papaya Powder is refined and processed from the special tropical fruit of Xishuangbanna in Guangxi and Yunnan - papaya fruit. Papaya is referred to as papaya, also known as longevity fruit or milk melon. The fruit is rich in papain, papain, chymotrypsin, carotene, protein, fructose, iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin c, and other nutrients and more than 17 kinds of nutrients. Amino acid is a nutritious "treasure of fruit", and it is also a traditional recipe for lactating women to increase lactation.
Each kilogram of papaya powder contains 328 calories, 21.6 grams of protein, 9.3 grams of fat, 6.4 grams of fiber, 240.5 mg of calcium, 2.2 mg of iron, 1.4 mg of zinc, and 263.6 mg of vitamin C.
1. Strengthen the spleen and digestion: the papain in papaya powder can decompose fat into fatty acids; modern medicine has found that papaya powder contains an enzyme that can digest protein, which is conducive to the human body's digestion and absorption of food, so it has a spleen The power of digestion. Papaya powder is rich in nutrients and can have a good effect on promoting digestion.
2. Anti-epidemic and insecticidal: Papain and papain have anti-tuberculosis and parasites such as tapeworms, roundworms, whipworms, amoeba, etc., so they can be used for insecticides and tuberculosis.
3. Breast-clearing and anti-cancer: The rennet in papaya powder has a milk-clearing effect, and papain has anti-lymphatic leukemia effects, so it can be used for breast-clearing and lymphatic leukemia (blood cancer).
4. Supplement nutrition and improve disease resistance: papaya powder contains a lot of water, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and a variety of essential amino acids, which can effectively supplement the body's nutrients and enhance the body's disease resistance. Papaya powder has good disease resistance, and can also have a good effect on improving physical fitness.
5. Antispasmodic: The papain contained in papaya powder has the effect of relieving the pain of spasms, and has an obvious therapeutic effect on gastrocnemius spasms.