Brown Citrus Aurantium Extract Synephrine 6% HPLC Bitter Orange Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Product Name:||Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract||Part:||Fruit|
|Appearance:||White Powder With Slight Yellow Cast||Test Method:||HPLC|
Hesperidin Bitter Orange Fruit Extract,
Bitter Orange Fruit Extract 90%,
Introduction of Hesperidin
Hesperidin is a flavanoneglycoside found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Its name is derived from the word "hesperidium", the kind of fruit produced by citrus trees. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies.Various preliminary studies reveal novel pharmaceutical properties, none of which has been confirmed as applicable to humans. Hesperidin reduced cholesterol and blood pressure in rats. In a mouse study, large doses of hesperidin decreased bone density loss.Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis. In vitro and in laboratory research, hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. Hesperidin is also a potential sedative, possibly acting throughopioidor adenosine receptors.Hesperidin exhibited pronounced anticancer activity against some selected human carcinoma cell lines.Some in vitro results applied only to the aglycone form. Hesperidin also showed potential to penetrate the blood–brain barrier in an in vitro model.
Certificate Of Analysis
|Color||Light yellow to off-white powder||Complies|
|residue on ignition||<3%||1.96%|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Total of bacteria||<1000/g||Complies|
Store in cool & dry place, Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Main Functions of Hesperidin
1. Hesperidins has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Hesperidins can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Hesperidins improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidins are used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anti-cancer activity of hesperidins could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.
5. Orange Flavone has the properties such as unique aromaticity, good water bath, and obvious pharmacological action
6. It can excite the heart and shrink the blood vessel, and then causes the hypertension.
Application of Hesperidin
Anti-inflammatory and anti-virus.
When used in oral hygiene products, it can inhibit the generation of plaque and at the same time reduce bad breath.
It can prevent ultraviolet radiation, can be used for sunscreen products
Applied in Pharmaceutical Field
It is used as a raw material for pharmaceuticals in the pharmaceutical industry and it is one of the main components of Chinese medicine.
Enter Your Message