Pure Yellow Quercetin Powder CAS 117-39-5 Sophora Japonica Extract Water Solubility
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1KGS, 25KGS||Packaging Details :||Aluminum foil bags(1kg-3kg), cartons(1kg-20kg) and fiber drums(10kg-25kg) for Quercetin Powder|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 work days||Payment Terms :||T/T, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability :||5MT/MONTH|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HONGDAPHARMA|
|Certification:||ISO21000, KOSHER, HALAL, BRC||Model Number:||Quercetin Powder|
|Description:||Quercetin 95% Powder HPLC||Assay:||95%HPLC|
|Color:||Yellow Green||Functions:||Expectorant ， Anti-oxidation|
|Used Part:||Sophora Japonica Bud||Water-solubility:||Water Solubility: Almost Insoluble|
|Sample:||20g Available||Shelf Life:||2Years|
Quercetin Sophora Japonica,
Sophora Japonica Flower Extract
Natural Supplements 98% Quercetin Sophora Japonica Extract
Product of Quercetin Powder
English name: Quercetin
English synonyms: 3,3',4',5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone2-(3,4-DihydroxChemicalbookyphenyl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy-4H-chromen-4-one;MELETIN;FLAVINMELETIN;LABOTEST-BBLT00455149;CINO75670 ;XANTHAURINE;QUERCETINE;QUERTINE
CAS Number: 117-39-5
Molecular formula: C15H10O7
Molecular weight: 302.24
EINECS number: 204-187-1
1. Recovery of isoquercetin from bioflavonoids
2. Preparation method of quercetin and isoquercetin derivatives
3. Quercetin derivatives and their medical uses
4. Enzymatic hydrolysis of rutin to prepare isoquercetin and quercetin
5. A method for extracting quercetin-7-O-rhamnoside
(1) Intravenous infusion of quercetin 10ml/kg with a concentration of 0.5mmol/L can significantly shorten the arrhythmia duration of myocardial ischemia-reperfusion in mice, reduce the incidence of ventricular fibrillation, and reduce the content of MDA in the myocardial tissue of the ischemic perfusion area. The activity of xanthine oxidase, which has a significant protective effect on SOD, may be related to inhibiting the formation of oxygen free radicals in the myocardium and protecting SOD in myocardial tissue or directly scavenging oxygen free radicals. (2) The in vitro test of quercetin and rutin can disperse the platelet thrombi adhering to the endothelium of the rabbit aorta, with EC50 of 80 and 500 nmol/L, respectively. Quercetin 50～500μmol/L in vitro test can increase human platelet cAMP level, increase human platelet cAMP level and inhibit ADP-induced human platelet aggregation for PGI2, and quercetin 2～50μmol/L has a concentration-dependent enhancement effect. Quercetin at a concentration of 300μmol/L in the test tube can almost completely inhibit the platelet activating factor (PAF) induced platelet aggregation induced by Chemicalbook in rats, and it also inhibits the platelet aggregation induced by thrombin and ADP, and it has 3H on the rabbit platelet induced by thrombin. The release of -5HT has an inhibitory effect; a concentration of 30μmol/L can significantly reduce the membrane fluidity of rat platelets. (3) Quercetin at a concentration of 4×10-5～1×10-1g/ml can inhibit the release of histamine and SRS-A from the lungs of guinea pigs sensitized to ovalbumin; 1×10-5g/ml has an inhibitory effect on SRS- A-induced ileum contraction of guinea pigs also has an inhibitory effect. Quercetin at a concentration of 5-50μmol/L has a concentration-dependent inhibitory effect on the release of histamine from human basophils caused by ragweed antigen. The ileal contraction of ovalbumin-sensitized guinea pigs was inhibited in a concentration-dependent manner, and its IC50 was 10μmol/L. 5×10-6～5×10-5mol/L, can inhibit the proliferation of mouse cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), and also inhibit the DNA synthesis induced by ConA.
Efficacy and effect:
Quercetin, as the most common flavonoid compound, has a variety of biological activities, can resist oxidation, and plays an important role in the clinical treatment of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Antioxidant function Quercetin is not only involved in anti-oxidation in vitro, and can inhibit DNA oxidative damage, but also protects tissues from oxidative damage by reducing the concentration of peroxides in tissues in vivo. On the one hand, anti-cancer effect, quercetin can effectively inhibit the production of free radicals. Its flavonoids such as quercetin can significantly reduce the incidence of gastric cancer, directly inhibit the growth of cancer cells or may act on the cell transduction pathway of cancer cell proliferation. On the other hand, it can enhance the effect of anti-cancer drugs and significantly improve the efficacy of the drug. The third function of quercetin is to protect the cardiovascular system. Mainly reflected in five aspects: dilation of blood vessels, lowering blood pressure; prevention and treatment of coronary Chemicalbook disease: through animal experiments, it has also been found to reduce the incidence and mortality of myocardial infarction, and reduce blood sugar; reduce myocardial hypertrophy; inhibit vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and hypertrophy ; Anti-thrombosis. In addition, quercetin has neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects. Anti-inflammatory effect: Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) can cause the body's immune response and inflammatory response when the human immune system fights bacterial invasion. Some studies have shown that quercetin has an inhibitory effect on the inflammatory response caused by LPS. Antibacterial effect: Quercetin is also a broad-spectrum antibacterial substance, which can be used to prevent and treat various bacterial infectious diseases. Antiviral effect: Quercetin can fight against a variety of viruses, such as HIV virus, anti-sarcoma virus, human herpes simplex virus, parainfluenza virus type 3 (Pf-3), and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
Flowchart : Quercetin 98% UV Powder
Antioxidants. Mainly used in fats, beverages, cold drinks, meat processing products.
It has good expectorant, antitussive and anti-asthmatic effects. It is used to treat chronic bronchitis, and it also has an adjuvant therapeutic effect on patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
A flavonoid compound with anticancer activity. It is an inhibitor of mitochondrial ATPase and phosphodiesterase. It inhibits PI3 kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP kinase activity. IC50:3.8μChemicalbookM. It has an anti-proliferative effect on cancer cell lines, reduces the growth of cancer cells through type II estrogen receptors, and blocks human leukemia T cells in the G1 late stage of the cell cycle. Inhibit fatty acid synthase activity.