Griffonia Seed Extract 5-Hydroxytryptophan Powder For Health Care
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|1000kg per month
|Place of Origin:
|Griffonia Simplicifonia (Vahl Ex DC) Bail
|100% Pass 80mesh
|99% 5-htp Powder
Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract,
White Powder Sleep 5 HTP,
5 HTP Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract
What is 5HTP?
5-HTP comes from the beans of Griffonia Seed, a vine plant native to Africa. In African folk medicine, Griffonia Seed is known as an aphrodisiac, antibiotic, and medicine for diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain. Recent studies have shown that Griffonia Seed can increase serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is important in regulating brain chemistry, especially for depression, insomnia, and eating disorders. In theory, supplementing with Griffonia Seed can increase serotonin levels and relieve depression and insomnia.
Griffonia Seed should also regulate appetite by increasing serotonin, thereby reducing the weight of obese people, and. at the same time helping normalize the weight of patients with anorexia nervosa. Griffonia Seed is also used to treat fibromyalgia and chronic headaches to relieve pain
What is Griffonia Simplicifolia extract 98% 5-HTP?
98% 5-HTP comes from the beans of Griffonia Seed, a vine plant native to Africa. Hot-selling Griffonia Seed Extract 5-hydroxytryptophan/98% 5-HTP In African folk medicine, Griffonia Seed is known as an aphrodisiac.
As well as antibiotics and medications for diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain. Recent studies have shown that Griffonia Seed can increase serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is important in regulating brain chemistry, especially for depression, insomnia, and eating disorders. In theory, supplementing with Griffonia Seed can increase serotonin levels and relieve depression and insomnia.
What Is Function Of 5-HTP:
1. 5-HTP and insomnia. The relationship between 5-HTP and sleep (good sleep) has been established. In fact, 5 HTP supplements are considered better than melatonin in terms of promoting good sleep and alleviating insomnia. It can improve the quality of sleep without causing a hangover or narcotic sensation, which is usually accompanied by sleeping pills and tranquilizers.
2. 5-HTP and depression. Many people have already enjoyed the benefits of 5-HTP against depression. It is reported to be as effective as antidepressants in treating mild to moderate depression.
3. 5-HTP and anxiety. Low serotonin levels can cause abnormal anxiety. With HTP, serotonin is likely to return to its natural level, so you can feel normal again
4. 5-HTP and weight loss. If you want to lose weight, 5-HTP can also do wonders for you. A healthy appetite may be caused by low serotonin levels. Taking 5-HTP can normalize these levels. At the same time, 5-htp supplements can reduce your food intake by creating a feeling of fullness. It can also increase the secretion of the hormone leptin (an appetite regulator), which can lead to weight loss.
-5. 5HTP and bipolar disorder. Clinical studies have shown that 5HTP supplements have antidepressant effects in patients with bipolar II disorder. 5-HTP can reduce and reduce the overall quality of life of bipolar patients.
6. 5-HTP and fibromyalgia. One of the main benefits of 5-HTP is its help for fibromyalgia patients. It helps to improve sleep while reducing depression, pain, stiffness and anxiety-all of these are symptoms of this condition.
7. 5-HTP and headache. 5-Hydroxytryptophan supplements are also used to treat chronic headaches, such as tension headaches, teenage headaches, and migraines. These are conditions that may be related to low serotonin. 5-HTP can reduce the severity and frequency of these symptoms, and has fewer side effects compared to other chronic headache medications.