Brown Citrus Aurantium Extract Synephrine 6% HPLC Bitter Orange Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Appearance:||White Powder With Slight Yellow Cast||Grade:||Food|
|Product Name:||Citrus Aurantium Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
HPLC Method Citrus Aurantium L,
90% Citrus Aurantium L,
Citrus Aurantium L Bitter Orange Extract powder Synphrine HCL
Introduction of Citrus Aurantium Extract
Citrus Aurantium Extract refers to citrus trees and their fruits. It is a cross between the largest citrus and citrus reticulate. Many varieties of bitter orange (citrus) are used in its essential oil, in perfumes, flavoring agents and solvents. Citrus aurantium extract is also used as a stimulant and appetite suppressant in herbal medicine. Because of its active ingredients, synephrine citrus supplements are associated with many serious side effects and deaths. Consumer groups advocate avoiding the use of fruits for medicinal purposes.
Detailed Product Description
|Product name||Citrus Aurantium Extract Bitter Orange Extract Powder Neohesperidin|
|Latin Name||Citrus Aurantium Extract|
|Biogenic origin||Wild in central and southern China|
|Part of the Plant Used||Peel|
|Characters||white powder with slight yellow cast|
|Usage||Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetic
Main Functions of Hesperidin
1. Used in the food field, all kinds of food use it as a raw material
2. Made into tablets or capsules, often used to eat less and expect more sputum
3. Used in the cosmetics field, a variety of orange peel oil can nourish the skin
1. As a dietary supplement, designed to support calorie burning (thermogenesis) and cause weight loss.
2. Citrus extract also helps to clean the blood and is reported to dissolve kidney stones.
3. Citrus aurantium extract is believed to have similar effects in providing energy boosting, suppressing appetite, and increasing metabolic rate and calorie expenditure.
Enter Your Message