Natural Organic Acorus Calamus Root Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Leaf||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Rubus SuavissiMus Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Field, Pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||Rubusoside 98%|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||White|
|Latin Name:||Rubus SuavissiMus|
CAS 64849-39-4 Rubus Suavissimus Extract,
Rubusoside 98% Sweet Tea Extract,
Drum Packaging Rubus Suavissimus Extract
|Product name:||Rubus SuavissiMus Extract Rubusoside 98%|
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
The sweet tea extract is the young leaf extract of the saxifrage plant Lalian hydrangea Hydrangeastrigosa Rehd. or H. umbellata Rehd. Zinc, calcium and other minerals; have antioxidant, gastrointestinal tract regulation, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-caries, hypoglycemic, cholesterol-lowering, melanin decomposition, cough and expectorant, pain relief and sedation and many other effects. It is currently the world's natural non-toxic, high sweetness, low calorie and the most complete and best sweeteners with health care functions. The second-generation health drink is a kind of sugar substitute and medicine that developed countries in the world are vigorously looking for.
The three most valuable ingredients in sweet tea leaves are: 4.1% bioflavonoids, 18.04% tea polyphenols and 5% sweeteners, and minerals such as protein, amino acids, vitamins, iron, zinc, and calcium. substance. The main sweet component of sweet tea leaves is rubusoside, also known as rubusoside, which is a tetracyclic diterpene glycoside composed of steviaol and glucose, and its molecular formula is C22H50O12. Another sweet ingredient is suavioside-A (suavioside-A), whose content is only 0.006%. Tea polyphenols are mainly composed of Chemicalbook catechin, epicatechin, gallo-epigallocatechin, gallo-epigallocatechin and the like. Sweet tea also contains essential nutrients such as protein. Eighteen amino acids were extracted from sweet tea hydrolysates, of which eight were essential amino acids. The highest content of glutamic acid is 1256mg/100g, followed by aspartic acid 1053mg/100g, and the content of lysine which can promote human growth is in the middle of 667mg/100g. It is also rich in vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid, niacin, carotenoids, cellulose, trace elements calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, manganese, zinc, etc.
What is Rubusoside ?
Rubusoside is a kind of natural high-efficiency sweetener: its sweetness is 300 times that of sucrose, its calorie content is 1% that of sucrose, and it has the fresh and sweet taste similar to sucrose. It is safe to eat, has no side effects, and has the effects of lowering blood lipid and blood sugar. It is an ideal sweet substitute. It is especially suitable for patients with diabetes, hypertension, obesity, hyperlipidemia and people who should not eat sugar. It is widely used in the market of natural non-sugar sweeteners such as food and health products.
1. Relieving cough and expectorating phlegm: Sweet tea extract has inhibitory effect on experimental cough with concentrated ammonia water, can significantly increase the excretion of phenol red in the respiratory tract, shows the effect of relieving cough and expectorating phlegm, and has good analgesic, anti-inflammatory and sedative effects.
2. Anti-allergic effect: sweet tea extract can significantly inhibit the inflammatory exudation caused by passive skin allergy in rats and xenogeneic passive skin allergy in mice; prolong the incubation period of asthma attack caused by guinea pig bronchospasm; reduce the delay caused by dinitrochlorobenzene. The weight of ear slices of mice with hypersensitivity skin, and has a certain antagonism to histamine-induced swelling of guinea pigs' soles. It shows that the sweet tea extract has strong anti-allergic effect.
3. Hypolipidemic effect: Glutathione can significantly reduce serum triglyceride levels by 30.08%; it also has a lowering effect on cholesterol content; Glutathione can reduce serum TC while relatively increasing serum HDL-c.
4. Antioxidant effect: Sweet tea extract has good antioxidant capacity. Under the same mass concentration, the scavenging ability of water-extracted extract solution to DPPH·radical is higher than that of ethanol-extracted extract. Within a certain concentration range, the concentration of the extract solution has a good linear relationship with the DPPH·free radical scavenging rate, and it shows an obvious concentration dependence. The IC50 value of the alcohol extract was 73.33 μg/mL.
5. Anti-inflammatory effect: Sweet tea extract has obvious inhibitory effect on croton oil-induced ear swelling and vascular permeability increase, and also shows a certain improvement effect on carrageenan-induced mouse foot swelling. Sweet tea extract inhibited NO production and iNOS mRNA expression in macrophages. Its anti-inflammatory effect may be related to the inhibition of NO production and iNOS mRNA expression in macrophages. Both the sweet tea extract large and small dose groups and the aspirin group can significantly inhibit the ear swelling caused by xylene in mice.
6. Anti-tumor effect: The total flavonoids of sweet tea can inhibit the proliferation of S180, H22 and L1210 tumor strains in vitro, among which the inhibitory effect on H22 is the strongest (IC5046.31μg/mL); the inhibitory effect on S180 is the second (IC5071.48μg/mL) ), the weakest inhibitory effect on L1210 (IC50163.59μg/mL). The sweet tea extracted with 50% ethanol has obvious inhibitory effect on mouse sarcoma S180 and liver cancer H22 in vivo.
7. Anti-caries effect: Streptococcus mutans can inhibit the adhesion of Streptococcus mutans, significantly inhibit the GTF activity of Streptococcus mutans, and inhibit the synthesis of water-insoluble exopolysaccharides by Streptococcus mutans. It is expected to become an ideal natural anti-cancer agent. Caries sweeteners.
8. Hypoglycemic effect: Betaine can significantly reduce the blood sugar level of alloxan diabetic rats, increase serum insulin and reduce plasma glucagon content; at the same time, it can also significantly reduce serum total cholesterol, Triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and elevated high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Crude sweet tea and sweet tea glycosides at high and low doses can significantly reduce the blood sugar level of alloxan-induced diabetic mice, and improve the glucose tolerance of glucose-induced hyperglycemia model mice. Glutathione can reduce the blood sugar level of normal mice with a hypoglycemic rate of 18.47%; it has a significant inhibitory effect on gluconeogenesis in mice with an inhibition rate of 17.32%.
9. Regulate the gastrointestinal tract: The sweet tea extract has obvious inhibitory effects on the contraction movement of the isolated small intestinal smooth muscle and the in vivo small intestinal propulsion movement of mice. Sweet tea extract can significantly inhibit the contraction of isolated rabbit small intestine, and has a certain antagonistic effect on acetylcholine.
10. Other effects: The hot water extract of sweet tea has a dose-effect relationship with the bone resorption inhibitory activity. Its components were determined to be ellagic acid and hydrolyzed polyphenols. Crude sweet tea and sweet tea glycosides have anti-fatigue and immune-enhancing effects.
1. The sweetness of Rubusoside, the active ingredient of sweet tea extract, is about 200 times that of sucrose, and its calorific value is only 5% of that of sucrose. It is a natural sweet substance with high sweetness, low heat energy and zero fat.
2. Sweet Tea Extract rubusoside can activate human insulin, comprehensive blood sugar, and has a good health care effect on patients with diabetes and kidney deficiency.
3. Because of its good taste, green and natural, health-care and low-calorie characteristics, it exhibits good economic value in various industries such as food, beverages, cold food products, and condiments.