Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Dark Brown Fine Powder||Latin Name:||Hypericum Perforatum L.|
|Test Method:||UV/HPLC||Active Ingredients:||Hypericins|
|Solvent:||Ethanol 70%||Extraction Ratio:||6:1|
|Used Part:||Herb||Specificaition 1:||0.3% Hypericins|
|Name:||St.John's Wort Extract||Latin Name:||Hypericum perforatum L.|
|Other Name||Hypericum Perforatum Extract||Part used:||Flower/Leaf|
|Specification:||0.3% Hypericins||Form:||Brown-black powder|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Method:||HPLC/UV|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Shelf Life:||Years|
|Certificate||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA No., GRAS|
Hypericum Perforatum is a herbaceous perennial plant with extensive, creeping rhizomes. Its stems are erect, branched in the upper section, and can grow to 1m high.Hypericum Perforatum Extract has always been used for mild to moderate depression. Scientific studies of the herb suggest that it acts to increase the activity and prolong the action of the neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline, in a similar manner to standard antidepressants, but with fewer reported side effects.
1. To prevent and treat depression .
2. To effectively adjust disorder and emotional disorder, tension and depression.
3. To restore confidence and improve sleep.
4. To resist DNA and RNA virus and can be applied directly to bird flu, swine fever.
5. Have a stronger inhibitory effect on virus rebuild .
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field. Hypericum perforatum extract can be used as security nourishment.
2. Applied in health products field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, hypericum perforatum extract powder used as raw materials to treat depression;
4. Applied in veterinary medicine field, hypericum perforatum extract powder used to prevent livestock disease.
Contact Person: Jennifer