Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Yellowish Brown Fine Powder||Latin Name:||Morus Alba L.|
|Solvent:||Ethanol 60%||Extraction Ratio:||30:1|
|Solubility:||0.357g/L In Water||Active Ingridents:||5% DNJ|
|Name:||Morus Alba Extract||Latin Name:||Morus alba L.|
|Harvest season:||Spring and Autumn||Part used:||Root Bark|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Method:||HPLC|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Shelf Life:||2 Years
1. DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism.
2. The root bark of Morus alba (Moraceae) has been used as a traditional medicine in Asian countries and exhibits antibacterial activity against food poisoning micro-organisms
3. To expel wind and clear heat, clear heat in the liver and benefit the eyes;
1. Used as raw materials for curing diabetes.1-DNJ could be used in functional food, dietary supplements and health products for treatment of diabetics and lower blood sugar level.
2. could also be used in weight management products as it could inhibit activity of disaccharide hydrolase, which will prevent small intestine from absorbing disaccharide and lead to weight loss.
Contact Person: Liam