Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Yellowish Brown Fine Powder||Latin Name:||Morus Alba L.|
|Test Method:||HPLC,UV||Active Ingredients:||DNJ, Flavonoids, Polysaccharides|
|Part Used:||Root Bark, Leaf||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
1) More than 20-year experience leading plant extracts manufacturer in China
2) Own GAP planting bases and Two factories Certified with Kosher, HACCP, Halal, etc.
3) Exellent R&D capability back up with State-of-the-art equipements and an Energic R&D Team
4) Work for world-renowned companies like Estee Lauder, shaklee,GNC, Nuskin,Unigen,Nutra etc.
5) Top quality, Competitive price,Faster delivery and promptly reply within 12 hours.
6) More then 300 kinds of standard herbal extracts and 600 kinds of botanical extracts are supplied
The root bark of Morus alba (Moraceae) has been used as a traditional medicine in Asian countries and exhibits antibacterial activity against food poisoning micro-organisms.
Using activity against S. mutans in bioassay-guided fractionation of a methanol extract of dried root bark, and organic solvent fractions of this extract, the active antibacterial constituent was identified as kuwanon G.
The compound displayed an MIC of 8 μg ml–1 against S. mutans, which was comparable to chlorhexidine and vancomycin (1 μg ml–1).
Time-kill assays indicated that S. mutans was completely inactivated by 20 μg ml–1 kuwanon G within 1 min, while testing against other bacteria suggested that the compound displayed preferential antimicrobial activity against cariogenic bacteria.
Electron microscopic examination of S. mutans cells treated with kuwanon G indicated that the mode of antibacterial action was inhibition or blocking of cell growth, as treated cells showed a disintegrated surface and an unclear cell margin.
|Appearance||Brown fine powder||GB 5492|
|Bulk Density||Report data||GB 18798.5|
|Particle Size||100% pass through 80 mesh sieve||CP2010|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||CP2010|
|Total Plate Count||≤10,000cfu/g||CP2010|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||CP2010|
|Packaging and Storage||25kg/Drum, DIA41cm×H50cm;|
|Air-tight original sealed container, low relative humidity and dark conditions.|
|Non-Irradiation Statement||This ingredient is not treated by irradiation and ETO|
|Kosher Status||Kosher KOF-K Parve|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Country of origin||China|
1. To expel wind and clear heat;
2.To clear heat in the liver and benefit the eyes
3. It can lower the content of glucan in the blood and weight loss
4. It can also scavenge free radical and improve the blood cycle.Rich in antioxidants and bioflavonoids such as glutathione, lutein,quercetin, and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
5. Mulberry Tea provides alternative treatment for balancing blood sugar.
Effects: Expelling pathogenic wind-heat, cleaning away heat from the lung to arrest cough, and clearing up heat from the liver to improve acuity of vision.
Medicine ,cosmeitcs ,dietary supplement ,food additive , food for livestock,tea.
(1-DNJ) could be used in functional food, dietary supplements and health products for treatment of diabetics and lower blood sugar level.
(1-DNJ) could also be used in weight management products as it could inhibit activity of disaccharide hydrolase, which will prevent small intestine from absorbing disaccharide and lead to weight loss.
|Packaging and storage||
1) Sample-packing:Good polythelene bag,keep sealing
2) Production-packing:25kg/drum and in paper-drum (D35cm*H51cm) and polyethylene bag inside
3) Storage:Air-tight original sealed container, low relative humidity and dark conditions.
|Lead time||3~5 days after order comfrimation|
For urgent order and light weight, choose the following express: UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS.
For heavy weight, choose to deliver the goods by air or by sea to save cost.
|Poria Cocos Extract||Cocoa Seed Extract||Pyrroloquinoline Quinone|
|10%-30% Polysaccharides by UV||10% Theobromine||PQQ Disodium Salt 98%|
|8%-30% Triterpenes by UV||20% & 40% Polyphenols||PQQ Acid 98%|
|Ginseng Extract||Reishi Mushroom Extract||Echinacea Purpurea Extract|
|10%-80% Total ginsenosides||10% Polysaccharides||2%-4% Chicoric acid/|
|10% Polysaccharides||6% Triterpenes by UV||4% Polyphenols|
|Schisandra Extract||Giant Knotweed Extract||Dong Quai Extract|
|2%-9% Schisandrins||50%-98% Trans-resveratrol||>1% Ligustilide|
|Stevia Polyphenols||Sweet Tea Extract||Lotus Leaf Extract|
|>40% Polyphenols||70% Rubusoside by HPLC||>20% Flavonoids|
|Litchi Extract||Grape Vine Extract||Red Clover Extract|
|10%,20,40,60% Polyphenols||5% Trans-resveratrol||8%,20% &40% Isoflavones|
|20% Polysaccharides||5%-10% Epsilon-viniferin||(BAP<10ppb, total 4 sum of PAHs<50ppb)|
|Morus Alba Extract||Magnolia Extract||Apple Extract|
|2% & 5% DNJ||50%-98% Total Magnolos||>90% Phloridzin|
|>20% Mulberoside A by HPLC||90%-95% Magnolos|
|>20% Flavonoids by HPLC||50%-98% Honokiol||Sorghum Extract|
|>20% Polysaccharides by UV||90% Proanthocyanidins|
1.100% Natural raw material to meet our company vision "Making Life Better Naturally".
2. 20-year experience in specializing in marketing plaplant-derived extracts and fine chemicals.
3. Certifiated to Kosher, HACCP, Halal, including 2 manufacturing based, strong OEM, R&D, QC system.
4. Promptly reply within 12 hours.
Contact Person: Mr. Du