Natural Organic Acorus Calamus Root Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Product Name:||Grape Seed Extract||Test Method:||UV|
Grape Seed Extract Polyphenols Procyanidine
What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape seed extract is extracted from natural grape seeds with effective nutrients and active ingredients, refined from nutritious food vitamin E and other main raw materials. A human grape seed extract is a new type of high-efficiency natural antioxidant substance that cannot be synthesized from the grape seed body.
Procyanidins are rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidin complex (OPC), which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to its super-rich efficacy that is more than 20 times higher than vitamin C, it is also 50 times stronger than vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, can also delay the aging process, and has a high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2 is the most active compound that neutralizes free radicals that cause aging, and is only available in grape seeds. In Europe, OPC in grape seed proanthocyanidin extract has been adopted and used for decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no records of acute or chronic toxicity, and there are no harmful reactions even at very high doses. For these reasons, grape seed proanthocyanidin extract has become a new star in the food supplement market.
COA of grape seed extract
|Color||Brown to red brown||Visual|
|Identification||Complies to the standard||TLC|
|Particle size||NLT 95% through 80mesh||USP38<786>|
|Loss on drying||≤ 5.0%||USP38<731>|
|Total Ash||≤ 5.0%||USP38<561>|
|Residual solvents||Meets USP requirements||USP38<476>|
|Pesticides||Meets USP requirements||USP38<561>|
|Aflatoxins||Meets USP requirements||USP38<561>|
|Heavy metal Profile|
|Total plate count||<1000Cfu/g||GB 4789.2|
|Yeasts and molds||<100Cfu/g||GB 4789.15|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative/10g||GB 4789.10|
Function of grape seed extract
1. Antioxidant activity
2. Eye health effect (degenerative eyes can reduce the occurrence of spots and cataracts)
3. Heart health benefits (reduce atherosclerosis of blood vessels caused by exercise)
4. Reduce the risk of cancer.
5. Enhance the strength of blood vessels (strengthen the elasticity of blood vessel walls)
6. Has anti-inflammatory and swelling effects.
Application of grape seed extract
1. Grape seed extract can be made into capsules, tablets, granules and other health foods;
2. As a functional ingredient, it is widely added to beverages, alcohol, and cosmetics;
3. In Europe and the United States, it is widely added to cakes, cheese and other foods as a nutrient and natural preservative, which increases the safety of food.