CAS 90131-68-3 Pure Plant Extract Saponins 70% 80% 90% Tribulus Terrestris Extract
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Product Name:||White Willow Bark Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Color:||White Fine Powder||Active Ingredient:||Salicin|
98% White Willow Bark Extract,
CAS 138-52-3 White Willow Bark Extract,
Salix Alba Extract
White Willow Bark Extract Salicin 98% CAS 138-52-3 Salix Alba Extract
what is Salicin?
Salicin is an alcoholic β-glucoside. Salicin is produced in the bark of willow (willow) and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent in the human body. Salicin is also commonly found in the bark of poplar, willow and polar leaves. It is also present in castoreum, which is used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic agent. The activity of castoreum is thought to be the accumulation of salicin in the willow tree in the beaver's diet. Salicylic acid is converted to salicylic acid, which is very similar to aspirin. Salicin is the historical origin of aspirin and is chemically related to it.
|Product name||White Willow Bark Extract||Active Ingredients||Salicin|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown to White powder||Purity||5%~98%|
The Willow family includes many different types of deciduous trees and shrubs, native to some parts of Europe, Asia, and North America. Some of the more widely known are white willow/European willow (Salix alba), black willow/pussy willow (Salix nigra), cracked willow (Salix fragilis), purple willow (Salix purpurea) and weeping willow (Salix alba). Willow bark sold in Europe and the United States usually includes a combination of white, purple, and cracked willow bark.
Function of white willow bark extract
1. White willow bark extract salicin can relieve pain and reduce fever, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches and menstrual cramps.
2. Salicin, an extract of white willow bark, has the effect of treating inflammation.
3. Salicin, an extract of white willow bark, helps treat scabies, erysipelas, tooth decay, and gum swelling.
4. Salicin, an extract of white willow bark, has the effects of dispelling wind and evil, diuresis and swelling.
5. Salicin, a white willow bark extract, can treat rheumatism, blood insipidus, gonorrhea, turbid urine, urinary atresia, and epidemic hepatitis.
Application of white willow bark extract
1. Relieve pain and reduce fever, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle pain and menstrual cramps.
2. The role of treating inflammation.
3. Helps to treat scabies, erysipelas, tooth decay, gum swelling and pain.
4. It has the effects of dispelling wind and evil, diuresis and swelling.
5. It can treat rheumatism, blood collapse, gonorrhea, urination, urinary atresia, and epidemic hepatitis.
6. Reduce fever,