Natural Organic Acorus Calamus Root Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder||Type:||Herb Extract|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Test Method:||HPLC|
CAS 475-83-2 Lotus Leaf Extract,
98% Lotus Leaf Extract
Lotus Leaf Extract 2% Nuciferin For Weight Loss CAS 475-83-2
what is Lotus leaf extract?
Lotus leaf extract, also known as lotus leaf alkali; using dry lotus leaf as raw material, using cellulase pretreatment, dilute hydrochloric acid extraction, ultrasonic assisted extraction, combined extraction, alkaline PH value, condensation water evaporation to concrete ratio D= 1.15, cooling, 10 times the amount of chloroform, standing, layering, water phase extraction 3 times, combining the chloroform phase, recycling, chloroform extraction powder, crushing, mixing, packaging attribution.
Lotus leaves contain high concentrations of phytochemicals, which are compounds produced by plants that can resist bacterial and fungal infections. The substances in lotus leaf extract include alkaloids, flavonoids and tannins. The isoquinoline alkaloids in lotus leaves have sedative and antispasmodic effects and help digestion. Flavonoids and tannins are both powerful antioxidants and are related to weight loss and cardiovascular health.
COA of Lotus leaf extract
|Product Name||Lotus leaf extract||Latin name||/|
|Part of used||Leaf||Origin Place||China|
|Heavy Metals (Pb)||≤2.0mg/kg||0.5mg/kg|
|BHC||≤ 0.1 ppm||＜0.02ppm|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||<100cfu/g||Complies|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.
Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
1. It has diuretic, laxative, antipyretic and appetizing effects
2. Hemostatic and stasis
3. Has the function of promoting fat decomposition
4. It has the function of regulating blood lipids. Can significantly reduce cholesterol and glycerol in serum
5. It has the effects of expectorant, anticoagulant and detoxification. It can be used to treat heat syndrome and damp arthralgia.
1. Applied in the food field, lotus leaf has become a delicious and healthy green food;
2. Used in the field of health products, lotus leaf tea is popular among lesbians;
3. Applied in the field of medicine, it can promote bone growth