Organic Pure Sulforaphane 1% 2% 10% 98% Broccoli Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Whole Plant||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Nepeta Cataria Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Cosmetics Field，Pharmaceutical Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Briq.||Function:||Anti-phlogistic; Clear Heat; Restrain The Nacillus Typhi|
TLC Natural Herb Extract,
Food Grade Herb Nepeta Cataria Extract,
Whole Plant Nepeta Cataria Extract
|Product name:||Nepeta cataria extract|
|Latin name:||Schizonepeta tenuifolia Briq.|
|Part Used:||Whole Plant|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
The perennial herb Nepeta cataria L., commonly known as catnip, has a considerable folkloric reputation. In traditional use, catnip is believed to have sedative, carminative, and antispasmodic properties. As such, it has been used in the treatment of insomnia, flatulence, and upset stomach. It has also been used traditionally to treat colds, the flu, and fevers.
There is very limited available scientific research on catnip. In vitro studies with the aqueous extract and with specific constituents suggest antibacterial, antiviral, and immunomodulatory properties. The essential oil has demonstrated insect repellent effects in in vitro studies and one human clinical trial. Thus far, there is no scientific data available, aside from case reports, regarding catnip's alleged psychoactive properties.
1.It can increase the speed of the blood circulation, and increase the sweet secrete, it also has a little function of relive heat.
2. It can restrain the bacillus diphtheriae and the bacillus dysenteriae.
3. It can restrain the nacillus typhi, the pseudomonas aeraginosa and the much's bacillus which have been in the certain form.
4. It also have the obviously function of the inflation which caused by the acid.
5. Clear heat, cure headache and cold.
6. For affection by exopathogenic wind-cold shown as aversion to cold,fever,headache and anhidrosis. It is often used with ledebouriella root and notopterygium root,sa in anti-phlogistic powder of Schizonepetae and ledebouriella.
7. For exterior syndrome due to pathogenic wind-heat with symptoms and signs of fever,headache,bloodshot eyes and sore throat, often in combination with honeysuckle flower,forsythia fruit,peppermint,platycodon root and other herbs,as in powder of lonicera and forsythia.
8. For German measles,pruritus and measles without adequate eruption. It is often used with peppermint,cicada slough,arctium fruit,etc.For various suppurative infection on the body surface at their initial stages accompanied with exterior syndrome. It is often used together with ledebouriella root,honeysuckle flower,forsythia fruit and other herbs.
1. Applied in food field , it is added into kinds of beverage ,liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field , it is widely added into various kinds of health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.