30% Polysaccharide Lions Mane Mushroom Powder Hericium Erinaceus Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Root||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Bupleurum Sinensis Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Pharmaceutical Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Bupleurum Chinense||Function:||Anti-inflammatory;heart And Blood Vessel Protective;Stimulating The Immunity System|
TLC Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract,
Bupleurum Falcatum Pure Plant Extract,
80 Mesh Pure Plant Extract
|Product name:||bupleurum sinensis extract|
|Latin name:||Bupleurum chinense|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Bupleurum is a very important herb widely used in Chinese herbalism. Bupleurum is not officially a “tonic” herb. It belongs to a class of herbs known as regulatory herbs. Regulatory herbs help establish balance in the body, but do not directly tonify Jing, Qi or Shen. Bupleurum is the king of regulatory herbs. It is never consumed solo because it can release toxin from the liver, but not itself eliminate it from the body. Bupleurum is always assisted by either Scutellaria root or White Peony root. Then, additional herbs are added to the formula to direct its ultimate function.
Bupleurum root has been used since ancient times to support liver functions and as a spleen and stomach tonic. There are more Bupleurum-based formulations in Chinese herbalism than any other herb. Many people use a Bupleurum-based formula for the first year or two of their herbal practice, then they eliminate these Bupleurum-based formulations from their tonic regimen. Bupleurum is said to be a harmonizing herb that regulates metabolic, hepatic and digestive functions. Like most herbs, there are many grades of Bupleurum root, and the higher grade is more expensive, but well worth it for the extraordinary benefits that can be derived from consuming an appropriate Bupleurum-based formulation. It usually takes a professional herbalist to determine which Bupleurum-based formulation is best for each person. Bupleurum-based formulations may be used along with other formulations, especially tonic formulations that support the Three Treasures.
1. Numerous components of bupleurum root have shown anti-inflammatory activity in a wide variety of animal models;
2. Bupleurum root extracts protected rat livers from chemical insults, leading researchers to conclude that members of this species, have potential as broad spectrum antiphepatic agants;
3. Bupleurum root saponins, like other saponin-rich herbs, show potent heart and blood vessel protective effects. They have been shown to inhibit the formation of lipid peroxides in the cardiac muscle or in the liver, influence the function of enzymes contained in them. Decrease blood coagulation, cholesterol and sugar levels in blood, stimulate the immunity system;
4. Researchers have also determined that bupleurum root enhances macrophage cell activity.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Enter Your Message