Natural Organic Acorus Calamus Root Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Root||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Divaricate Saposhnikovia Root Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Cosmetics Field，Pharmaceutical Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Divaricate Saposhnikovia||Function:||Antipyretic; Analgesic; Antibacterial; Anti-inflammatory; Anti-pathogenic Microorganism|
Divaricate Saposhnikovia Pure Plant Extract,
Antipyretic Pure Plant Extract,
Food Grade Divaricate Saposhnikovia Extract
|Product name:||Divaricate Saposhnikovia Root Extract|
|Latin name:||Divaricate Saposhnikovia|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Saposhnikovia divaricata (Turcz.) Schischk., a perennial herb belonging to the family Umbelliferae, is widely distributed in Northeast Asia. Its dried root (Radix Saposhnikoviae) is used as a Chinese herbal medicine for the treatment of immune system, nervous system, and respiratory diseases. Phytochemical and pharmacological studies have shown that the main constituents of S. divaricata are chromones, coumarins, acid esters, and polyacetylenes, and these compounds exhibited significant anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, antiproliferative, antitumor, and immunoregulatory activities. The purpose of this review is to provide comprehensive information on the botanical characterization and distribution, traditional use and ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of S. divaricata for further study concerning its mechanism of action and development of better therapeutic agents and health products from S. divaricata.
In modern times, the Ledebouriella divaricata root was studied and shown to have many therapeutic properties. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit arthritis suffering people. It can reduce joint swelling, pain, redness and increases joint mobility in no time at all with continued use. It can also be an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis as well as to reduce the spasms of tired muscles and to reduce pains due to excessive exercise and mobility.
In skin conditions, it is known to treat skin itching and to reduce skin inflammation. It can also be used alongside other herbs such as Jing Jie in the treatment of the common cold and in combination with other herbs to treat wind-heat type illnesses.
Because of the sweet and pungent taste of the Ledebouriella divaricata root, it has been known to treat disorders of the liver, spleen and the urinary system. It is also seen as a relief of symptoms of tetanus, opisthotonus trismus and also for spasms of thefacial muscles and muscles of the extremities.
1. Antipyretic effect, obvious antipyretic effect appears half an hour after the medication, and can be maintained for more than 2h.
2. Analgesic effect, but also has hepatoprotective effect. Fangfeng extract has a certain hepatoprotective effect, and its mechanism of action may be related to anti-lipid peroxidation.
3. Antibacterial effect. It has antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus, beta-hemolytic streptococcus, pneumococcus, Penicillium chrysogenum, Aspergillus versicolor, etc.
4. It has antipyretic, analgesic, sedative, anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pathogenic microorganism effects.
5. It can be used to treat colds, headaches and body aches.
1. Used in the field of medicine, it has antipyretic, analgesic, sedative, anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pathogenic microbial effects, and has a liver-protecting effect. Fangfeng extract has a certain hepatoprotective effect, and its mechanism of action may be related to anti-lipid Related to qualitative peroxidation.
2. Used in the field of health products, the rhizome extract contains volatile oil, mannitol, picrosides, phenolic substances, polysaccharides and organic acids. So it has antipyretic, antibacterial, analgesic, anti-shock and other effects.
3.Used in the Field of cosmetic products.