natural plant extracts 95% Proanthocyanidins Grape Seed Extract Powder Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|1000kg per month
|Place of Origin:
|Brown Yellow Fine Powder
|Chinese Angelica Extract
|Health-care Products, Food Supplement，Cosmetics Field，Pharmaceutical Field
|Radix Angelicae Sinensis
|Enriching The Blood, Promoting Blood Circulation, Regulating Menstruation, Relieving The Pain, Relieving Constipation
Angelica Natural Dong Quai Extract,
80 Mesh Angelica Sinensis Extract,
Root Part Angelica Sinensis Extract
|Chinese Angelica Extract
|Radix Angelicae Sinensis
|Brown Yellow Fine Powder
|100% pass 80 mesh
|Loss on drying:
|Acid insoluble Ash:
|Heavy metals(as Pb):
|Total microbacterial count:
|Total Yeast & Mold:
Angelica is an aromatic herb that grows in China, Korea, and Japan. The reputation of Angelica is second only to Ginseng and is considered the ultimate, all-purpose woman's tonic herb. Angelica is used for almost every gynecological complaint from regulating the menstrual cycle to treating menopausal symptoms caused by hormonal changes.
Angelica is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the action of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
Functions and indications:
Regulate menstruation and relieve pain, nourish blood and nourish blood, promote blood circulation and relieve pain, moisten the intestines and relax bowel movements. Indications of irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, abdominal pain, agglomeration, uterine bleeding; blood deficiency, headache, dizziness, dysfunction; intestinal dryness, difficult stools, severe dysentery; ulcers, ulcers, fall and flutter injury; used for analgesia, cough, Enhance gastrointestinal absorption; wine angelica promotes blood circulation and clears menstruation. Used for amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, rheumatic arthralgia, and fall and flutter injury.
Angelica is sweet, pungent, and warm. Return to the liver, heart, and spleen channels. Replenishing blood and promoting blood circulation, regulating menstruation and relieving pain, moistening the intestines and laxative. It is used for blood deficiency and chlorosis, dizziness, palpitations, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, deficiency and cold abdominal pain, dry intestinal constipation, rheumatic arthralgia, fall flutter injury, carbuncle sore. Since ancient times, Angelica has been used as the main medicine for gynecology. With the in-depth study of its chemical components and pharmacological effects, the scope of its medicinal use has continued to expand. It is clinically used for the treatment of ischemic stroke, senile chorea, arrhythmia, and thrombo-occlusive disease. Vasculitis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, hypertension, migraine, liver cancer, acute nephritis, habitual constipation, gastric ulcer, dysmenorrhea, superficial phlebitis, frozen shoulder and other symptoms. Angelica extract has the function of two-way regulation of menstruation, can slow down menopausal syndrome, and relieve dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, uterine cramps, etc. by increasing blood circulation in the reproductive system; Angelica extract can increase the number of red blood cells and platelets, and can be used to cause anemia It can resist infection and relieve pain, can be used for pain caused by blood stasis, can strengthen metabolism, promote bowel motility, help digestion, can be used for constipation caused by intestinal dryness; can increase the absorption of oxygen by the liver, purify the blood, and thus nutrition Brain, heart, spleen and liver and detoxification can also promote circulation, lower blood pressure and lipids, and relieve rheumatic pain.
1. Effect on the cardiovascular system Angelica water extract has anti-thrombotic effects, can promote the activity of plasma fibrinolytic enzymes, and improve blood rheology.
1) The effect on the heart Angelica decoction or volatile oil has an inhibitory effect on the isolated heart of toads, and it strengthens with the increase of the dose.
2) Anti-arrhythmic Angelica water extract (3g/kg, 6g/kg) and ethanol extract (4g/kg) have obvious effects on various animal arrhythmias induced by epinephrine, cardiac glycosides and barium chloride. Confrontation.
3) Reduce vascular resistance and lower arterial blood pressure. For anesthetized animals, Angelica injection (2g/kg) can dilate peripheral blood vessels, reduce vascular resistance, and increase femoral artery blood flow, cerebral blood flow and coronary blood flow.
2. Effects on the blood system Angelica water extract can improve cerebral circulation, peripheral circulation and coronary circulation, and can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption. Angelica sinensis can increase the number of peripheral blood red blood cells, white blood cells and hemoglobin. This effect is especially obvious when peripheral blood cells are reduced or bone marrow is suppressed.
3. Effect on smooth muscle Angelica extract has obvious relaxing effect on vascular smooth muscle, intestinal smooth muscle, uterine smooth muscle and tracheal smooth muscle, and has antispasmodic and anti-asthmatic effects.
4. Angelica extract can increase bile secretion rate. Promote digestive function, and improve liver cell membrane damage, liver cell mitochondrial damage and lysosomal membrane damage.
5. Effect on immune function Angelica water extract can enhance both specific and non-specific immune function. Using mouse blood plasma protein Ⅰ colloidal particle clearance rate as an indicator of the function of the monocyte phagocytic system, it was observed that Angelica sinensis has a certain phagocytosis-promoting effect.
6. Analgesic effect Angelica, as a traditional Chinese medicine, has a good analgesic effect. Japanese scholars have proved through pharmacological experiments that the analgesic effect of the water extract of Angelica sinensis produced in Japan is 1.7 times that of acetylsalicylic acid. Its analgesic active ingredients are polyacetylene compounds falcarindiol and falcarinolone. In addition, Japanese scholars have also proved that the analgesic effects of Chinese Angelica and Oriental Angelica are similar. Angelica extract can inhibit platelet AA metabolism and platelet 5-HT release, and has a mild analgesic effect.
Angelica extract has obvious inhibitory effect on tyrosinase, and can inhibit the activity of monophenolase and diphenolase of tyrosinase. The inhibitory effect on diphenolase appears as a reversible competitive inhibition type. Studies have confirmed that different extracts of Angelica can effectively inhibit tumor growth and show certain anti-tumor activity. In addition to polysaccharides and volatile oil, there are other ingredients in Angelica sinensis, many of which have certain anti-tumor activities. Different extracts of angelica show good pharmacological activity in anti-tumor, which is the uniqueness of Chinese medicine in anti-tumor. Compared with chemical drugs, angelica has anti-tumor characteristics with high efficiency and low toxicity, which is unique in tumor treatment compared to chemical therapy. It has superiority, not only can produce better curative effect, but also can protect the normal tissue cells of the body.
· Pharmaceutical stuff;
· Functional food and food additive;
· Cosmetics additive.