Natural Organic Acorus Calamus Root Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Leaf||Appearance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Field, Cosmetics Field||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Light Yellow|
|Function:||Lower Blood Pressure, Blood Fat, Lowering Blood Sugar;Anti-atherosclerosis;Anti-inflammatory||Latin Name:||Gynostemma Pentaphyllum(Thunb)Makino|
Pure Organic Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract,
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract 80 Mesh,
Health Food Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract
|Product name:||Gynostemma pentaphyllum Extract|
|Color:||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
What is Gynostemma Extract/Gynostemma pentaphyllum Extract?
In China Gynostemma pentaphyllum or Jiaogulan, is considered as the herb of immortality. It is an herbaceous climbing vine of the family Cucurbitaceae (cucumber or gourd family) indigenous to the southern reaches of China, Korea, Japan and Vietnam. Gynostemma pentaphyllum has been widely used in Chinese medicine for the treatment of various diseases, including hepatitis, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Modern medical research has s hown that Jiaogulan exhibits a variety of pharmacological properties, including anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, lipid metabolism regulatory, antiproliferative, neuroprotective and anxiolyticactivities. Therefore, Jiaogulan has been used for the treatment of chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, obesity and others. Gynostemma pentaphyllum is also widely used as a health supplement in noodles, beverages, biscuits, face washes and bath oils.
More than 200 compounds have been identified as being derived from Jiaogulan and can be categorized according to their chemical structures into sterols, flavonoids, saponins, polysaccharides and others. Jiaogulan can be drunk as a tea, as a liquid extract, or taken as a concentrated extract in capsules. The standard dose is 450 mg daily. It is non-toxic so can be used for several months without adverse effects.
What’s Gynostemma Extract Health Benefits ?
Jiaogulan has been widely reported to be effective in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Although the exact mechanism is still being researched, studies have shown that Jiaogulan improves the metabolism of the heart directly as well as enhances the release of nitric oxide in the body, which helps to relax the coronary blood vessels.
1. Lower blood pressure, blood fat, lowering blood sugar.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis, inhibition of thrombosis, the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
3. Sedative-cultivation, aging, improve mental activity, enhance brain function.
4. Activation of normal human cells, inhibition of fat, spleen and stomach, fatigue solutions, has sedative, hypnotic, anti-stress effect, treatment of migraine headaches.
5. Enhance the activity of blood lymphocytes, enhance the body's immune function.
6. Eliminate the toxic side effects of hormone drugs.
7. Anti-inflammatory. Intestinal, gastric ulcer and swollen ulcer.
8. Particularly significant effect of constipation, while some black hair and beauty.
1. Applied in food field, a series of gynostemma tea and drinks are coming on the market
2. Applied in health product field, primarily as a lipid material, to adjust blood pressure and strengthen the immune system
3. Applied in cosmetics field, improving scalp microcirculation, with the function of protecting hair.