Natural Pure Plant Extract Lychee Juice Powder For Instant Solid Drinks
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Appearance:||White Powder||Product Name:||Fatty Acid 25% Saw Palmetto Extract Powder Saw Palmetto|
|Color:||White Fine Powder||Sample:||Available|
Fatty Acid 25% Saw Palmetto Extract,
C18H34O2 Saw Palmetto Extract,
CAS 55056-80-9 Saw Palmetto Extract
Fatty Acid 25% Saw Palmetto Extract Powder Saw Palmetto
what is Fatty acia?
Fatty acid is a carboxylic acid with a long aliphatic tail (chain), which is either saturated or unsaturated. Fatty acids are an important source of fuel because they produce large amounts of ATP when they are metabolized. To this end, many cell types can use glucose or fatty acids. In particular, the heart and skeletal muscle prefer fatty acids. Despite long-standing claims to the contrary, in addition to glucose and ketone bodies, the brain can also use fatty acids as a fuel source.
1) Treatment of urinary tract infections
2) Prevention and relief of symptoms of prostatic hypertrophy (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
3) Calm the irritation and overactive bladder that is occasionally associated with bedwetting
4) Reducing hormone damage to prostate cells may reduce the risk of prostate cancer in the future.
5) Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues.
6) Lower cholesterol
7) Mucosal tonic and expectorant (especially bronchus)
(1) Saw Palmetto has an inhibitory effect on the prostate, so it is widely used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia.
(2) Saw Palmetto can also prevent DHT from binding to androgen receptors, thereby helping hair loss.
(3) Saw Palmetto inhibits the activity of androgen and estrogen receptors, helping men and women to balance hormones.
(4) Saw Palmetto treats inflammation: Herbs help treat inflammation of the bladder and help urination.
(5) Saw palmetto for women: Women also use saw palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and treat uterine irritability.
(6) Saw palmetto can also be used to treat impotence and frigidity, and can also be used as aphrodisiac. Some new evidence suggests that saw palmetto may also help treat thyroid defects.
(7) Saw Palmetto is used to clear chest tightness and Trèat's cough.