Natural Pure Plant Extract Lychee Juice Powder For Instant Solid Drinks
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Root||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Turmeric Root Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Skin Care Products||Specification:||98%|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||White|
|Latin Name:||Curcuma Longa L.|
98% Tetrahydrocurcumin Turmeric Root Extract,
CAS 36062-04-1 Turmeric Root Extract,
Skin Whitening Turmeric Root Extract
|Product name:||Turmeric Root Extract|
Curcuma longa L.
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Turmeric is a common spice that comes from the root of Curcuma longa. It contains a chemical called curcumin, which might reduce swelling.
Turmeric has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. Because curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling, it is often used to treat conditions that involve pain and inflammation.
People commonly use turmeric for osteoarthritis. It is also used for hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a type of liver disease, and itching, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses. There is also no good evidence to support using turmeric for COVID-19.
Don't confuse turmeric with Javanese turmeric root or tree turmeric. Also, don't confuse it with zedoary or goldenseal, which are unrelated plants that are sometimes called turmeric.
Tetrahydrocurcuminoids is a natural functional whitening raw material, which is hydrogenated from curcumin isolated from the rhizome of curcuma longa in the ginger family. Because tetrahydrocurcuminoids have potent activity to inhibit tyrosinase, its whitening effect is better than arbutin; it can effectively inhibit the generation of oxygen free radicals and scavenge the formed free radicals. It has obvious anti-oxidant effects, such as anti-aging of human skin, repairing, lightening pigment, removing spots, etc.; this product is widely used in various skin care products for whitening, removing spots, and anti-oxidation, such as creams, lotions and essence products.
Tetrahydrocurcumin is more stable and more antioxidant than curcumin,so it is more bioavailable and widely used, but the basic efficacy of both is the same: anti-inflammation,anti-OXidation, skin-whitening, remove freckle, promote wound repair( It is mainly shown in promoting the production of β-transformed growth factor (TGF-β)and collagen and the regeneration of epidermal cells.
Tetrahydrocurcumin's IC50 is 0.000492 ppm(curcumin is 0.730ppm, kojic acid is 9. 14ppm).whitening effect of Tetrahydrocurcuminis much better and its white color is more suitable for making cosmetics.
Tetrahydrocurcumin can inhibit tyrosinase effectively.
It has great potency of antioxidant and ability to capture free radicals, which are the main reason for its skin-whitening effect.
In some beauty industries, people apply the mixture of Tetrahydrocurcumin powder, milk and egg white on the face. As a result, the face became more white significantly after two weeks.
Scientific studies have shown that Tetrahydrocurcumin is effective to protect cellular membrane damage that is caused by lipid peroxidation.
And its antioxidant effect is better than other hydrogenated curcumin so that it can be against wrinkles availably and prevent skin aging.
THC is widely used in various skin care products of skin-whitening, freckle, and anti-oxidation, such as creams, lotions and essence.
1. Inhibit tumor growth,Turmeric alcohol extract has cytotoxic effect on lymphocytes and Dalton lymphoma cells.
2. Cholagogic effect, Turmeric decoction and infusion can increase bile secretion in dogs, restore bile components to normal, and increase gallbladder contraction. Its effect is weak and lasting. It can last for 1 to 2 hours. Its choleretic effect is related to lowering blood lipids.
3. Anti-pathogenic microorganisms and protozoa effects.Curcumin alcohol extract and its active ingredients can inhibit the growth of most pathogens that cause cholecystitis, including Sarcina, Gaffkya, Corynebacterium, Streptococcus and other bacilli, but even if it is applied high The concentration is not sensitive to all gram-negative bacilli, certain Chemicalbook yeasts and molds tested. Curcumin alcohol extract and volatile oil have bactericidal effects, while curcumin is only a bacteriostatic agent against Staphylococcus. Turmeric ether and chloroform extracts have inhibitory effects on several pathogenic skin fungi in vitro, and turmeric volatile oil 1:10 can inhibit the growth of different pathogenic fungi.
4. antiperoxidation. Curcumin could significantly inhibit peroxidation of the homogenates of brain, heart, liver, kidney and spleen in NIH mice, and the intensity of action was dose-dependent in a certain dose range
5. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Curcumin and volatile oil had better antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus.