Organic Pure Sulforaphane 1% 2% 10% 98% Broccoli Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Leaf||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Hamamelis Virginiana Extract||Test Method:||UV|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Field, Cosmetic Field,pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||0.5%-10% Tannin|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Hamamelis Virginiana L.|
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract,
CAS 84696-19-5 Pure Plant Extract,
Natural Hamamelis Virginiana Extract
|Product name:||Hamamelis Virginiana Extract|
Hamamelis virginiana L.
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract Overview :
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract comes from flowers of witch hazel. It is a water-soluble natural cosmetic ingredient; also it is easily soluble in ethanol and glycerin. Hamamelis virginiana extract soothes allergic skin, and fully astringes coarse pores. It prevents blackheads and acne. Thereby, hamamelis virginiana extract has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, soothing and astringent effect. Meanwhile, it has deep cleansing and anti-aging function. Hamamelis virginiana extract has a long and extensive application in cosmetics market.
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract Source
Witch hazel (Latin name: Hamamelis virginiana), also known as American witch-hazel, is a deciduous shrub of Hamamelidaceae genus. Its branches are considered to be excellent materials for probing rods. The extract of the bark has a convergent effect and is added in cosmetic as an astringent. Pond's care products produced by Unilever contain this ingredient. Aboriginal people in America use bark and leaves to treat skin irritation. The main components of witch hazel include tannic acid, gallic acid, catechins, proanthocyanidins, flavonoids, essential oils (carvacrol, eugenol, hexenol), choline and saponin. These ingredients have great skin care effect; and they are mainly used to treat acne, bruises and swelling. Therefore, witch hazel is widely applied in cosmetics and medical dermatology.
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract Benefits:
Hamamelis virginiana extract can regulate skin balance and oil secretion. It has astringent and
antibacterial effect. It can quickly penetrate into skin, and obviously converges coarse pores to
prevent production of blackheads and acne.
Anti-allergy and anti-inflammation
The unique anti-sensitivity factor in witch hazel has a good calming and soothing effect. It can gently
soothe sensitive skin and balance metabolic value. Hamamelis virginiana extract alleviates irritated
skin, and helps skin regenerate, thus healing wounds. It has a good effect on eczema, sunburn and
rhagadia. Witch hazel can significantly reduce the amount of malondialdehyde caused by strong
ultraviolet radiation in tissues. So it can prevent skin inflammation caused by exposure to ultraviolet
Hamamelis virginiana extract can regulate sebum secretion. It has good water holding capacity, and
has a significant moisturizing effect. Moreover, it can promote lymphatic blood circulation and help
removing dark circles.
Hamamelis virginiana extract can be used as an antioxidant. It can activate cell aromatase and
cathepsin to increase local estrogen levels in cortex. Also it enhances skin cell metabolism, and
maintains skin elasticity. Additionally, it can reduce free radical damage caused by ultraviolet
radiation, thus having an anti-aging effect.
Witch Hazel has a unique cleansing molecular cell. It acts as a deep cleansing ingredient to
effectively regulate dilated pores, and purify pores. It repairs damaged skin, and makes skin
smoother and brighter.
What is Tannin?
Tannin, a special form of tannin, is a polyphenol. It is weakly acidic, pKa≈6, which comes from its many phenolic hydroxyl groups. The chemical formula of commercial tannic acid is usually written as C76H52O46, which corresponds to decagalyl glucose, but in fact it is a mixture of polylysine glucose or polygallate quinic acid esters, and the number of individual molecules is 2 to 12. This depends on the plant source used to extract the tannin.
1. It can be used as food antioxidant. It is generally mixed with vitamin E, vitamin C or gallic acid before use.
2. Tannin is used as a viscosity reducer and fluid loss reducer for water-based drilling fluids, which can improve the quality of filter cakes. It is also used for tanning raw hides and turning them into leather. Tannins have the activity of reacting with proteins, polysaccharides, alkaloids, microorganisms, enzymes, and metal ions, and have the properties of anti-oxidation, capturing free radicals, bacteriostasis, and derivatization reactions. At present, it is more and more widely used in food processing, fruit and vegetable processing, storage, cosmetics, medicine and water treatment.
3. Tannic acid can combine with protein to produce water-insoluble tannin protein, so adding it to shampoo can prevent the dissolution of hair fiber protein and protect the hair, and when used in nail products, it can increase nail strength. Gallic tannic acid and isogallic tannic acid have a strong free radical scavenging effect, similar to those of gallic acid and catechin compounds, and can be used in skin care products for sun protection and skin lightening. Tannic acid has astringent and antibacterial properties. It is clinically used to treat local bleeding, and can be used for toothpaste to protect teeth and prevent gum bleeding.
4. Mainly used in industries such as medicine, ink, printing and dyeing, leather and metallurgy, as well as in water treatment. Tannin has the functions of flocculation, deoxidation, scale inhibition and sterilization in the water treatment process. Because there are a large number of hydroxyl groups and carboxyl groups produced by partial hydrolysis in the molecular structure, it forms complexes with calcium and magnesium ions in the water to prevent calcium and magnesium ions in the boiler water from forming scale, and can also reduce the deposition of calcium sulfate in the cooling water. , Play a decentralized role. In addition, the cohesive force of tannins can aggregate the sediment into slag, which is discharged out of the boiler and cooling water system through sewage.
5. It can be used as a clarifying agent for low-alcohol wine and fruit wine. It can also be used as a leather tanning agent.
6. Tannic acid is used for the chromium-free passivation of the galvanized layer.
It can be used in pharmaceutical field;
It can be used in cosmetics field.
It can be used in food field;
It can be used in health products field.