Organic Pure Sulforaphane 1% 2% 10% 98% Broccoli Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Plumule||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Lotus Plumule Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Food Field, Cosmetic Field,pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||10:1|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Brown Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Nelumbinis Plumula|
Lotus Plumule Pure Plant Extract,
80 Mesh Pure Plant Extract,
TLC Lotus Plumule Plant Extract
|Product name:||Lotus Plumule Extract|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Lotus is such a treasure that every part of it, the lotus leaves, lotus root, lotus flower, and lotus seed, has really high medicinal and nutritional value.
Lotus plumule, also known as Lian Zi Xin or Plumula Nelumbinis, is a Chinese herb with lots of health benefits. It is so bitter that it is made into tea. So it is often used as a routine drinking tea for decreasing “internal heat” symptoms such as hypertension, menopausal hot flashes, and chronic fever conditions. Besides tea, this herb is also a strong medicine, which is an essential ingredient in Chuan Xin Lian Pian (Andrographis Paniculata Tablet), a common medicine in most Chinese home medicine cabinet checklist for a variety of ailments like sore throat, colds, and upper respiratory infections.
Lotus plumule is the green spire and radicle in the middle of the mature seeds of Lotus Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn., which is a plant in the family Nymphaeaceae. Medicinally it looks like a thin rod, with a green spire, one long and one short, and a tiny embryo between two tiny leaves. It is brittle, easily broken, and with several holes on the cross-section. And it has a slight odor and bitter taste. Main chemical compositions are liensinine, isoliensinine, neferine, nuciferine, pronuciferine, lorusine, methylcorypalline, higenamine, armepavine, nelumbine, galuteolin, hyperin, rutin, palmitic acid, unsaturated keto acid, chlorophyll, etc.
This green germ within the mature lotus seeds are traditionally used as a Chinese folklore remedy to clear heart fire and prevent seminal emission. And it one of the most desirable herbs for those insomniacs due to heart-kidney imbalance and fire excess from yin deficiency. From the point of view of clinical application, it is ideal for mild insomnia populations and appropriate diazepam can be added if it fails. In comparison, diazepam may do more harm to the body in long-term use. In addition, patients with insomnia should cultivate good habits, such as a walk after dinner, more exercise, etc., which are very helpful for sound sleep.
Traditional Chinese medicine considers that this herb is with bitter flavor and cold properties. And it goes to heart, lung, and kidney meridians. Primary functions are clearing heart fire, extinguishing liver fire, stopping bleeding, and controlling nocturnal emission. Basic lotus plumule uses and indications include coma and delirium, dysphoria, insomnia, dizziness, spitting blood, and nocturnal emission.
1. Antihypertensive effect: Alkaloids have antihypertensive effect, and Liensinine has a short-term antihypertensive effect. After being converted into quaternary amine salt, the antihypertensive effect is obviously enhanced and the effect time is prolonged. After intravenous injection of a larger dose of 6 mg/kg, leishinine has antihypertensive effects on normotensive, deoxycorticosterone acetate (DOCA) salt-type hypertension and renal hypertensive rats. At a lower dose of 2 mg/kg, it can also significantly reduce blood pressure in rats. The mechanism of action may be by inhibiting the contraction of vascular smooth muscle by calcium, thereby dilating peripheral blood vessels and producing a lasting hypotensive effect.
2. Antiarrhythmic effect: Methylliesinine, Liensinine, Isoleensinine and Liensin quaternary amine all have antiarrhythmic effects. Neissinine can inhibit Purkinje fibers, slow down conduction, change the monophasic block of Purkinje fibers into biphasic block, and eliminate the arrhythmia caused by the reentrant impulse. Liensinine has an effect on the action potential of the slow response of myocardium and the current in the slow response.
3. The effect on platelet aggregation. Neisinine is a non-selective calcium antagonist, which can reduce the calcium release in smooth muscle cells and macrophages caused by ET-1.
4. Effects on hemodynamics: The research on the effect of different doses of Liensin total alkaloids on rat hemodynamics showed that after intravenous injection of Liensin total alkaloids into rats, the arterial systolic and diastolic blood pressure, left ventricular systolic blood pressure, left ventricular The rate of maximum rise and fall of blood pressure decreased rapidly, and as the dose increased from 0.5, 1.0 to 1.5 mg, the magnitude of the decrease increased and the duration prolonged. The anti-myocardial ischemia test showed that total alkaloids of lotus root could reduce the scope of myocardial infarction (P<0.05). The experiment also showed that the effect of Niensinine on hemodynamics was stronger than that of methyl Niensinine.
5. The effect on smooth muscle: The extract of lotus seed heart, norhengzhou wugenine, has a significant relaxation effect on smooth muscle.
6. Cardiotonic effect :experiments have shown that the alkaloids contained in lotus seed heart have significant cardiotonic effect.
7. Antioxidation and scavenging of active free radicals: Experiments have shown that lysinine has antioxidative free radical effect and can inhibit the lipid peroxidation of liver cells and the oxygen free radicals released by neutrophils after being stimulated by polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Although the effect of scavenging oxygen anion is less than SOD, the effect of scavenging hydroxyl radical is stronger than that of the typical hydroxyl radical scavenger mannitol, indicating that it is mainly scavenging and has little effect on the production process of oxygen radical. The principle may be related to the phenolic hydroxyl group on the molecular structure of lysinine that is easy to combine with oxygen free radicals and has anti-oxidative effect.
8.Anti-myocardial ischemia effect: The total alkaloids of lotus root have anti-myocardial ischemia effect. Its mechanism of action may be achieved through anti-lipid peroxidation and calcium antagonism. Methyl lysinine is a non-selective calcium antagonist, and calcium antagonists can dilate blood vessels, reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, increase myocardial oxygen supply, and prevent excessive Ca2+ from entering the myocardium to produce anti-myocardial ischemia effect.
1) The health-care and anti arrhythmia function;
2) Removing beverage;
3) Stand against insomnia;
4) Prevent premature delivery,miscarriage;
5) Cure Constipation;
6) Tonify spleen and stomach;
7) Anti-cancer, lower blood pressure.
1) Applied in Medicine and health products field.
2) Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3) Applied in food additives field.
4) Applied in cosmetic field.