Organic Pure Sulforaphane 1% 2% 10% 98% Broccoli Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Bark||Appearance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Bayberry Bark Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Cosmetic Field, Pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||98% Myricetin|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||Light Yellow|
|Latin Name:||Myrica Rubra (Lour.) S. Et Zucc|
98% Myricetin Bayberry Bark Extract Powder,
Bayberry Bark Extract for Antioxidant,
Bayberry Bark Extract Fine Powder
|Product name:||Bayberry Bark Extract|
Myrica rubra (Lour.) S. et Zucc
|Color:||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Myricetin, myricetin, is a flavonol compound extracted from the bark of Myricaceae (Myricaceae). Bayberry is one of the subtropical fruit trees native to China. The wild species has a growth history of more than 7,000 years and artificial cultivation for more than 2,000 years. East China, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou and other regions have extremely rich bayberry bark resources. However, due to the extraction process and other reasons, the current research on myricetin mainly comes from rattan tea, and very little from myricetin. However, dihydromyricetin is mainly obtained from rattan tea and the resources are limited, so there are certain limitations on the long-term development and utilization of myricetin.
The bark of bayberry is used as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drug in the folk, and the bark of bayberry mainly contains myricetin and myricetin. In recent years, domestic and foreign studies have shown that myricetin has a variety of activities: antagonism of platelet activating factor (PAF), hypoglycemic effect, antioxidant effect, liver protection and liver protection, relieving light ethanol poisoning, myricetin bark and leaves. In addition to the above-mentioned proven pharmacological effects, the active ingredient myricetin also has various pharmacological activities such as anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-mutation, preventing dental caries, anti-oxidation, and eliminating free radicals in the body.
Myricetin main function:
1) Antioxidant effect: Myricetin is a strong antioxidant, and oxidative stress plays a key role in various neurological diseases including ischemia and senile dementia. Myricetin reduces the production and toxicity of β-amylase through conformational changes, and can be used to count the progress of senile dementia.
2) Anti-tumor effect: Myricetin is an effective chemical control agent for carcinogenesis.
3) Reduce neurotoxicity: Myricetin can protect neurons by inhibiting the neurotoxicity caused by the acid of corn plant extract through different ways, thereby effectively preventing nerve damage.
4) Effects on lymphocyte activation and proliferation: Myricetin can inhibit the expression of CD69, an early activation index of T cells, and inhibit lymphocyte proliferation.
5) Antagonism of platelet activating factor (PAF): Myricetin inhibited PAF-induced WRP aggregation and 52HT release in a concentration-dependent manner in vitro. At the same time, it can significantly inhibit the increase of free plant extracts in platelets caused by PAF. Therefore, myricetin has various cardiovascular pharmacological effects such as antithrombotic, anti-myocardial ischemia, and improving microcirculation.
6) Hypoglycemic effect: Myricetin (Shanghe Bio) has obvious hypoglycemic effect.
7) The effect of protecting the liver and protecting the liver: Myricetin can significantly inhibit the increase and decrease of the activity of C plant extract acid-transfer plant extract enzyme (ALT) and asparagus plant extract enzyme-transfer plant extract enzyme (AST) in serum Serum total bilirubin has obvious effect of reducing enzymes and jaundice.
At present, the US FDA has widely used myricetin in medicine, food, health care products and cosmetics. FYI, a US health product drug, uses Myr as an additive to treat and prevent arthritis and various inflammations, especially for pregnant women and lactating babies. Myr is expected to be further developed as an anti-inflammatory drug for special populations, thereby reducing the impact of western medicine antibiotics on the human body. toxic side effects.
--- Widely used in the field of health care products;
--- Applied in the field of food and beverage;
--- Used in the field of cosmetics.