Organic Pure Sulforaphane 1% 2% 10% 98% Broccoli Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Whole Plant||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Rosemary Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Food Field; Health-care Products, Cosmetic Field, Pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||98% Rosmarinic Acid|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||White|
|Latin Name:||Rosmarinus Officinalis L|
Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Powder,
Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 98%,
Antioxidant Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic
|Product name:||Rosemary Extract|
Rosmarinus officinalis L
|Part Used:||Whole Plant|
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Rosemary is a fragrant, woody herb often used to season dishes like roast chicken or potatoes. But its potential extends far beyond just being a flavor enhancer. Rosemary extract is slowly growing in popularity among certain food producers due to its ability to act as a natural preservative.
The antioxidant properties of rosemary extract come from bioactive compounds in the plant known as polyphenols. Rosemary contains carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid, both of which help delay oxidation of fats and slow down the effectiveness of any microorganisms that cause food to spoil. These polyphenols were studied by the European Food Safety Authority in 2008, and later, the European Union approved the use of rosemary extract in a number of forms for food preservation. It remains an approved food additive in the eyes of the FDA.
Rosmarinic acid (RosA for short) is an organic compound with a chemical formula of C18H16O8. It is a water-soluble natural phenolic acid compound isolated from rosemary, a plant of the Lamiaceae family.
Rosmarinic acid is widely distributed and mainly exists in a variety of plants of Lamiaceae, Lithaceae, Cucurbitaceae, Lindenaceae and Umbelliferae, with the highest content in Lamiaceae and Limbaceae plants.
Rosmarinic acid is a natural antioxidant with strong antioxidant activity that helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals, thus reducing the risk of cancer and arteriosclerosis. Rosmarinic acid has strong anti-inflammatory activity, and rosmarinic acid also has antibacterial, antiviral and antitumor activities. Rosmarinic acid has shown its important application value in the fields of pharmacy, food, cosmetics and so on.
Rosmarinic acid is a water-soluble substance, low content of rosemary source is light yellow to brown powder, high content is white powder; easy to absorb moisture; has a special herbal smell of rosemary; melting point: 171 ℃ ~ 175 ℃, when three Ferric chloride-potassium ferricyanide solution was blue-green.
Stability: Rosmarinic acid has good stability. Salt and sucrose have no effect on the stability of rosmarinic acid; pH and temperature have little effect on the stability of rosmarinic acid, the results show that rosmarinic acid is more suitable for storage and use under acidic and low temperature conditions; Marinic acid has a great influence, so try to avoid light when using it; Ca2+ and Mg2+ have a great influence on the stability of rosmarinic acid, and other metal ions have little influence on rosmarinic acid, and should be avoided when using it. Contact with calcium and magnesium; low concentrations of sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate have little effect on the stability of rosmarinic acid, and should be added in an appropriate amount according to the hygiene standards for food additives; ascorbic acid has a certain influence on rosmarinic acid , the effect of low concentration is small; the oxidant hydrogen peroxide has a large effect on rosmarinic acid; the reducing agent sodium metabisulfite has a small effect on rosmarinic acid.
1 Antioxidant effect
Rosmarinic acid has a strong scavenging activity of free radicals in the body and an antioxidant effect. Studies have shown that its mechanism of action is: rosmarinic acid competes with unsaturated fatty acids to combine with lipid peroxy groups to terminate the chain reaction of lipid peroxidation and reduce the rate of lipid peroxidation, while rosmarinic acid is oxidized to Quinoid; marinic acid inhibits neutrophil respiratory burst and inhibits lysosome release by reducing intracellular calcium ion concentration; inhibits endothelial cell-mediated low-density lipoprotein oxidation. The antioxidant effect of rosmarinic acid is related to its structure. Studies have shown that the hydroxyl group of ortho-diphenol is the material basis of free radical scavenging activity. And the conjugated double bond at the C3 position has a synergistic effect.
2 Antidepressant effects
Rosmarinic acid has antidepressant effects in animal models of depression. Experiments were performed on cell proliferation in the hippocampus of mice, and bromodeoxyuridine antibody was used for immunohistochemical analysis to explore its mechanism of action. It was found that in the rosmarinic acid treatment group, the labeled proliferative cells increased, combined with the forced swimming of depression animal models. Experiments have shown that rosmarinic acid proliferates and produces an antidepressant-like effect at least in part through the proliferation of new cells in the hippocampus.
3 The antibacterial effect of rosmarinic acid
Rosmarinic acid has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against both bacteria and fungi. Rosmarinic acid has obvious inhibitory effect on bacteria such as Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus luteus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Rhizococcus solani. It has been scientifically found that rosmarinic acid can inhibit the growth and biofilm formation of Streptococcus caries and Streptococcus mutans, and reduce their glucosyltransferase activity, indicating that rosmarinic acid can be used for the prevention and treatment of oral diseases. Research on the antibacterial mechanism of rosmarinic acid shows that: on the one hand, rosmarinic acid can increase the permeability of bacterial cell membranes, resulting in a large amount of sugar and protein leakage, affecting the normal metabolism of bacteria; on the other hand, it can also affect bacterial protein It also inhibits Taq DNA polymerase. Rosmarinic acid has antibacterial activity against Gram-negative bacteria Escherichia coli and Gram-positive bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, but Staphylococcus aureus is significantly more sensitive to rosmarinic acid than Escherichia coli.
(1) Inhibition of bacteria: Rosmarinic acid has a significant inhibitory effect on Bacillus subtilis, Luccinococcus and Escherichia coli.
(2) Inhibitory fungi: the inhibitory activity of rosmarinic acid on mycelial growth and spore germination of different phytopathogenic fungi.
(3) Inhibition of mold: Rosmarinic acid extracted from plants has an inhibitory effect on Phytophthora and its mold spores that cause soil-borne diseases, effectively reducing the germination of zoospores.
4 Anti-inflammatory effects of rosmarinic acid
(1) Anti-nephritis effect: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the proliferation of mesangial cells and glomerular expansion.
(2) Anti-hepatitis effect: Rosmarinic acid can alleviate lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced liver injury and significantly inhibit the increase of plasma transaminase levels, which proves that the liver protective effect of rosmarinic acid is through the removal or reduction of superoxide. Or oxidized nitrite rather than by inhibiting TNF-α produced .
(3) Anti-pneumonic effect: Rosmarinic acid inhibits diesel exhaust particulate-induced neutrophil retention and lung injury characterized by interstitial edema.
(4) Anti-arthritis effect: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit collagen-induced arthritis and significantly reduce the number of arthritis and affected joints.
(5) Anti-periodontitis effect: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the formation of bacterial plaque, thereby preventing chronic gingivitis.
(6) Anti-dermatitis effect: Rosmarinic acid has a relieving effect on atopic dermatitis, also known as atopic eczema or atopic eczema.
5 Antiviral effects of rosmarinic acid
(1) Anti-herpes virus: rosmarinic acid shows special activity on type I and type II herpes simplex virus, and is an effective ingredient for controlling herpes disease. , but also rapidly combined with the viral coat protein, thereby inactivating the virus.
(2) Anti-HIV: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the activity of HIV-1 (human immunodeficiency virus 1) integrase.
(3) Anti-encephalitis virus: Rosmarinic acid can reduce the mortality rate of mice with Japanese encephalitis virus, significantly reduce the viral load, and make the virus difficult to spread.
6 Anti-cancer and anti-tumor effects of rosmarinic acid: Rosmarinic acid inhibits the expression of CCL11 and CCR3 by inhibiting the activity of β-kinase and the activation of nuclear factor kappa B-related genes, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-tumor.
7 Anti-allergic effect of rosmarinic acid: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit allergic inflammation induced by microallergens.
8 Antioxidative effect of rosmarinic acid: Rosmarinic acid has good free radical scavenging and antioxidant effects.
9 Antithrombotic and antiplatelet aggregation effects of rosmarinic acid: Rosmarinic acid can inhibit the formation of malondialdehyde in human platelets in vitro, and its IC50 value is 3.37nmol/L, indicating that rosmarinic acid has antiplatelet aggregation activity.
10 Antidepressant Effects of Rosmarinic Acid
11. Anti-radiation and anti-ultraviolet effect of rosmarinic acid: Rosmarinic acid can be used as a photoprotectant to play the role of anti-radiation and anti-ultraviolet.
Food Industry: Anti-oxidant, Anti-bacterial
Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry: Antineoplastic effect, Anti-hepatitis effect, protect liver from damnification, Reduces activity of hyaluronidase, then keep hyaluronic acid living for a long time in epidermal cell, Refreshing, strengthening memory, improving strain and hypersomnia, anti-depressant;
Cosmetics field: Intensify constringency; Eliminate freckle, strengthen skin elasticity and slow aging; Accelerate blood circulation of scalp.