30% Polysaccharide Lions Mane Mushroom Powder Hericium Erinaceus Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Form:||Powder||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Uva Ursi Leaf Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Food Field; Health-care Products, Pharmaceutical Products||Specification:||98% Ursolic Acid|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Color:||White|
Uva Ursi Leaf Extract 77-52-1,
98% Ursolic Acid Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
|Product name:||Uva Ursi Leaf Extract|
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
The bearberry extract is extracted from the dried leaves of the rhododendron plant bearberry, and the main active components are arbutin and ursolic acid. Ursolic acid not only has resistance to a variety of carcinogenic and cancer-promoting substances, but also inhibits the growth of various malignant tumor cells. Arbutin is an inhibitor of tyrosinase in human melanocytes. Arbutin can effectively inhibit the activity of biological tyrosinase in the skin, block the formation of melanin, and directly combine with tyrosinase by itself. , Accelerates the decomposition and excretion of melanin, thereby reducing skin pigmentation, removing pigmentation and freckles. It is the main raw material commonly used in whitening cosmetics at home and abroad. Many countries in the world have applied arbutin to cosmetics.
1. Antioxidant effect Ursolic acid is a strong antioxidant, and its antioxidant effect has positive effects on human anti-aging, skin freckle removal, pigment removal, and beauty, and can be used in beauty and skin care products. Ursolic acid could capture O2- obviously, and showed a strong inhibitory effect on lipid peroxidation in liver microsomes and P45O monoamine oxidase system.
2. Anti-tumor effect Ursolic acid has outstanding anti-tumor effect, its anti-tumor spectrum is broad, and it has preventive and inhibitory effects on all stages of tumor formation and growth. It has resistance to a variety of carcinogenic and cancer-promoting substances, thereby inhibiting the formation of carcinogenesis; it has obvious cytotoxic effect on a variety of malignant tumor cells, and has inhibitory effects on a variety of tumor cells in vivo and in vitro, and can reduce radiation, Adverse damage to the hematopoietic system after chemotherapy. Its anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects have attracted attention. It is foreseeable that ursolic acid may become one of the promising new antitumor drugs.
3. The effect on hepatitis Ursolic acid has obvious protective effect on acute experimental liver injury. The clinical manifestations are that the content of serum alanine aminotransferase is decreased, and the degeneration and necrosis of liver cells are obviously alleviated. It can quickly restore liver function and has a quick effect. , The course of treatment is short and the effect is stable. It has been clinically verified that ursolic acid can effectively treat viral hepatitis and is the main active ingredient of antiviral hepatitis drugs. Whether ursolic acid is used alone or in combination with other drugs in the preparation of drugs for the treatment of viral hepatitis, as long as it is prepared into a drug or a health care drug, it has a significant effect on the treatment of viral hepatitis.
4. Antibacterial and antiviral effects Ursolic acid can reduce cell viability, inhibit G+ and G- bacteria and inhibit fungal growth. It has obvious effect on killing and inhibiting Streptococcus mutans group and periodontal pathogenic bacteria. Ursolic acid can inhibit HIV-1 protease activity, enhance immune function, and play an anti-HIV role.
5. Whitening and depigmentation Arbutin has whitening activity, and its whitening mechanism is that arbutin can competitively and reversibly inhibit tyrosinase, thereby blocking the synthesis of dopa and dopaquinone, thereby inhibiting the production of melanin , so as to achieve a whitening effect. But arbutin did not affect the expression and synthesis of tyrosinase. In addition, ursolic acid also has antimalarial effects, which can significantly reduce the proliferation of Plasmodium; lower blood pressure, anti-hyperlipidemia, promoting diuresis and lowering blood sugar activities; it has certain toxicity to sperm, and can be used as contraceptives.
6. Other effects Studies have shown that the methanol extract of bearberry leaves (concentration 50%) has an inhibitory effect on tyrosinase. Arbutin has antibacterial, diuretic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and other effects. Hydroquinone glycogen and metabolites are produced in the urinary tract. In addition, ursolic acid has a diuretic effect, tannin has a strong astringent effect, has anti-cancer, anti-cancer effects, and allantoin can effectively resist skin ulcers.
Ursolic acid is relatively non-toxic, and has been used in cosmetics and health products.
1.Ursolic acid is used in many cosmetic preparations for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
2. Ursolic acid is used in ointments to treat burns.
3. Ursolic acid is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, prevention of topical skin cancer.
4. Ursolic acid has the effect of promoting urination and promoting the urinary system.
5. Ursolic acid has the effect of skin whitening as it can reduce the generation of melanin.
1. Medicine and health care industry: Tan Renxiang and other studies have also confirmed that ursolic acid not only has the effect of treating viral hepatitis, but also has antidepressant effect, and the perilla extract containing ursolic acid is used as a drug for the treatment of depression, almost There are no adverse reactions, and compared with Western medicine, the antidepressant spectrum is narrow, the toxic and side effects are large, and it is easy to relapse after medication and induce suicidal tendencies.
2. Daily chemical industry :Ursolic acid is widely used in beauty and skin care products because it plays a role in the prevention and treatment of dermatitis, rough skin, dryness, whitening, prevention and moisturizing in skin beauty and health care.
3. Food industry: The fruit wine and beverages produced from them are also due to their unique taste and health benefits to the human body. and popular with people.
Enter Your Message