30% Polysaccharide Lions Mane Mushroom Powder Hericium Erinaceus Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Type:||Herb Extract|
|Product Name:||Chicory Root Extract Inulin||Test Method:||AOAC|
Instant Food Grade Chicory Root Inulin,
Chicory Root Extract Inulin,
Chicory Inulin Powder Dietary Fiber
Dietary Fiber Instant Food Grade Inulin From Chicory Root Extract Inulin
What is Inulin?
Inulin is oligofructose, a polysaccharide mixture composed of fructose chain and terminal glucose group.
Inulin is a prebiotic dietary fiber. Found mainly in chicory roots, artichokes and dahlia tubers. it is a water-soluble dietary fiber, is also a natural carbohydrate, almost impossible to acid hydrolysis and digestion. Rich beneficial microbial fermentation gives inulin the properties of oligosaccharides and dietary fiber.
Inulin can be widely used in chocolate, ice cream, soft drinks, dairy products and other industries and food.
Funcation of Inulin
1. Processed foods, suitable for diabetics, may help control glucose-related diseases.
2. Inulin and its analogue, levorin, can help measure renal function by measuring glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
3. Food grade inulin can promote the growth and activity of some beneficial bacteria, or inhibit the growth and activity of some pathogenic bacteria, thus promoting colon health.
4. Inulin can lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and is beneficial to blood lipids and cardiovascular system.
5. Inulin is also used to replenish water and remineralize after significant loss of water, such as diarrhea and sweating.
6. Inulin can also be used as a vaccine adjuvant.
7. Inulin is a prebiotic bifidobacterium factor (which promotes the growth of bifidobacterium), but it is non-sticky.
Enter Your Message