30% Polysaccharide Lions Mane Mushroom Powder Hericium Erinaceus Extract Powder
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample：1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with Net Weight 25kg|
|Delivery Time :||7-15 days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Whole Plant||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Product Name:||Alpha-bisabolol||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Cosmetic Field, Food Field, Pharmaceutical Products||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Chamomile Extract Powder,
Anti Inflammatory Bisabolol Extract,
|Part Used:||Whole Plant|
|Color:||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying:||≤5.00%|
|Acid insoluble Ash:||≤5.0%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb):||≤10ppm|
|Total microbacterial count:||NMT10000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold:||NMT1000cfu/g|
Bisabolol, also known as sweet bisabolol and parsnipol, is one of the most abundant sesquiterpene compounds in nature. It has two structures, α-body and β-body, and its molecular formula is C15H26O . It is mainly found in chamomile essential oil, poplar essential oil, and some essential oils of the genus Bitteria and sage. Alpha-bisabolol can be used for healing ulcers, dissolving gallstones, etc., and has the functions of analgesia, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. In recent years, α-bisabolol has also been found to have various other biological activities, such as anti-mutation, inhibition of genetic damage, and demelanogenesis.
To put it simply, the main source of bisabolol is chamomile, which is also known as chamomile. Bisabolol is the active ingredient extracted from it. The content of chamomile essential oil can be as high as 17%.
In fact, chamomile has been regarded as a natural medicine for antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain relief since ancient times when medicine was underdeveloped. With the development of science and technology, the research on Matricaria has been deepened, and its potential medicinal value and efficacy have been gradually confirmed, such as anti-inflammatory effect.
Della et al. (1990) compared the anti-inflammatory effects of Bian Damin hydrochloride, fresh marigold extract and dried marigold extract on edema mice, and found that the anti-inflammatory effect of Bian Damin hydrochloride and fresh marigold extract was the same, The anti-inflammatory effect of the dried marigold extract was slightly lower; the main components of the fresh marigold and dried marigold extracts in the test were bisabolol, marigoldin and apigenin. It can be seen that marigold has an anti-inflammatory effect, and the main components that exert this effect are bisabolol, marigoldin and apigenin.
Due to the pure and environmentally friendly ingredients of natural products, plant extracts have flourished in the cosmetics industry. Chamomile is considered to have economic value, especially bisabolol, which has broad application prospects.
Overall, bisabolol has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and bacteriostatic activity, as well as excellent stability and skin compatibility. It promotes healing and metabolism, while reducing skin inflammation, improving the skin's anti-irritant ability, and repairing damaged skin.
The specific features and effects are as follows:
1. Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects. Natural bisabolol works twice as well as synthetics in this function. It can reduce the release of leukotriene LTB4 and interleukin IL-1α caused by PMA, reduce the skin irritation caused by sodium hydroxide and SDS, thereby preventing and inhibiting inflammation.
2. Relieves irritation and analgesic repairing effect. It has a skin care effect on allergic skin or children's skin care. It also protects the skin from daily tension and accelerates the skin healing process.
If your skin is accidentally damaged by some "strong medicine", you can choose skin care products containing bisabolol as a repair product.
3. Calming and anti-sweat effect. Therefore, it is often used in sunscreen products and ointments for the treatment of sunburn and sunburn.
4. Broad-spectrum antibacterial properties. Adding to toothpaste and mouthwash can reduce plaque and gum irritation, prevent bad breath, and refresh breath.
5. The aroma is light and pleasant. Bisabolol is also a stabilizer with good stability, so it is also widely used in flavors and fragrances.
6. High permeability of the cortex. The effect of bisabolol is dozens of times that of commonly used penetrants. It can be used as the main agent or auxiliary agent to prevent and treat skin diseases such as acne, and it also has a conditioning effect on the skin.
7. Good stability. Therefore, it is very suitable for use in cosmetics. Bisabolol will not change color after long-term storage, nor will it seep out of plastic containers, and there will be no problems in using it.
The many properties of bisabolol determine that it has great application value in the fields of medicine, cosmetics and care products. The annual demand for the application on the products) has reached more than 400t.
It's added to ointments, makeup, aftershave, toothpaste, mouthwash, sunscreen, body wash, baby products... so it's not uncommon to see it in every corner of the house.
Enter Your Message