Contact Us

Contact Person : jane

Phone Number : 86-13572180216

WhatsApp : +8613572180216

Free call

Health Care Anti Oxidant Ingredients Hemp Seed Powder Protein 70% 80% 90%

Minimum Order Quantity : 1kg Packaging Details : 1kg: Sealed aluminum foil bags/25kg Paper Drum
Delivery Time : 3 Days Payment Terms : L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T
Supply Ability : 10Ton/Month
Place of Origin: China Brand Name: HongdaPharma
Certification: ISO22000/KOSHER/HALAL/BRC Model Number: HC-0017

Detail Information

Product Name: Hemp Seed Powder Another Name: Protein
Purity: 70% 80% 90% Color: White Powder
Grade: Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical/Health Care
High Light:

90% Anti Oxidant Ingredients

,

HC-0017 Anti Oxidant Ingredients

,

Hemp Seed Powder Protein

Product Description

Health Care Hemp seed extract Protein 70% 80% 90%

 

Hemp seed, the name of Chinese medicine. The dried mature seeds of Cannabis sativa L., a moraceae plant. Distributed in Northeast, North China, East China, Central South and other places. Grows in well-drained sandy soil or clay soil

Hemp seed contains 35% carbohydrates, 30% unsaturated fatty acids, 35% dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and rich vitamins E.

 

Phsycal Proproties of HDPharma Hemp Seed Extract Powder

Latin Name: Hemp
Extraction Solvent: Water
Extraction Site: Seed
Color White Powder
Apperance: Powder
Solubility Water Soluble
Spec Protein 70% 80% 90%

 

What is the function of  HDPharma Hemp Seed Extract Protein Powder™?

Hemp seed, the name of Chinese medicine. The dried mature seeds of Cannabis sativa L., a moraceae plant. Distributed in Northeast, North China, East China, Central South and other places. Grows in well-drained sandy soil or clay soil

Hemp seed contains 35% carbohydrates, 30% unsaturated fatty acids, 35% dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and rich vitamins E.

Hemp seed oil is the oil extract of hemp seed. The content of hemp seed is as high as 50%. It is yellow-green at room temperature and gradually turns yellow-brown during storage. Hemp seed oil contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, which has the effects of lowering blood lipids, anti-oxidation, and improving memory. It is a high-quality functional oil.

Hemp seed is rich in protein. Hemp seed protein can improve nutrition, regulate blood sugar, promote brain tissue development, enhance the body's anti-fatigue and immune function, and has a certain anti-aging effect.

Hemp seed extract has good blood lipid lowering, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, and memory improvement. It is used for blood deficiency and body fluid deficiency, dry intestines and constipation.

Hemp seed protein mainly contains hemp seed protein and hemp seed albumin. 65% of hempseed protein is esedstin, which can promote digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free, and is the raw material of cell DNA skeleton; the other 35% is hempseed albumin, which contains all kinds of human needs. Essential amino acids, so hemp seed protein is a very excellent new source of plant protein.

Clinical trials have proved that hemp seed protein has the effects of improving hypoxia tolerance and improving anemia.

 

Clinical trials have proved that hemp seed protein has the effects of improving hypoxia resistance and improving anemia. At the same time, in addition to the laxative effect of hemp seed oil, hemp seed protein can also promote laxative.

Hemp protein has a significant positive effect in regulating blood sugar, blood lipids and intestinal flora balance.

Compared with casein, hemp protein controls weight gain, promotes fecal excretion, promotes brain tissue development, and reduces blood viscosity.

Health Care Anti Oxidant Ingredients Hemp Seed Powder Protein 70% 80% 90% 0Health Care Anti Oxidant Ingredients Hemp Seed Powder Protein 70% 80% 90% 1

You Might Be Into These
Get in touch with us

Enter Your Message

Elayne@hongdaherb.com
+8613572180216
13572180216