Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KGS||Packaging Details :||25KGS/DRUM|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 work days||Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||20MT/MONTH|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HONGDAPHARMA|
|Certification:||ISO22000, KOSHER, HALAL, BRC||Model Number:||Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Powder Natutal Astaxanthin|
|Product Name:||Haematococcus Pluvialis Powder||Other Name:||Natutal Astaxanthin|
|Color:||Red Powder||Sample:||Free 10grams|
|Spec:||Pure Powder 80 Mesh||Other Specs:||80mesh-1000mesh|
|Pakage:||25KGS/DRUM||Grade:||Food , Cosmetics|
Haematococcus Pluvialis Powder,
Natural Astaxanthin Powder,
Pure Astaxanthin Powder
Professional supplier Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Powder Natutal Astaxanthin
Chlorella is a kind of freshwater single-cell green algae, which belongs to the species of green algae, Dioscorea, chlorella, and chlorella. This algae can accumulate astaxanthin in a large amount and present red color, so it is called Red sea algae, also known as rain-borne red sea algae. Chlorella is the algal food which is found by the scientific community after spirulina and chlorella and is rich in nutritional value and medicinal value.
Chlorella is the algal food which is found by the scientific community after spirulina and chlorella and is rich in nutritional value and medicinal value. This algae can accumulate astaxanthin in a large amount and present red color, so it is called Red Sea algae , also known as rain-borne red sea algae. In the late Nineties of the last century, because the spores of Chlorella were rich in astaxanthin, they once became another high-value economic microalgae after spirulina and chlorella.
Haematococcus pluvialis is a kind of single-cell green algae mainly growing in fresh water, which is rarely distributed in the ocean, but the salinity in seawater is conducive to the accumulation of astaxanthin in algae body. Haematococcus pluvialis is recognized as the most ideal source of natural astaxanthin production in nature,astaxanthin, as one of the most efficient pure natural antioxidant found at present , shows good biological activity in free radical elimination, anti-aging, anti-tumor and immune regulation, etc, it is widely used in the fields of functional food, medicine and cosmetics. Now there are many companies in the world producing Haematococcus powder and its functional products. At present, the research on the composition of the algae at home and abroad mostly focuses on the research and application of astaxanthin, but the related research on its polysaccharide has not been reported.
|freeze dried Powder||Professional supplier Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Powder Natutal Astaxanthin|
|Standard||USP, EP, BP, CP, JP|
|Certs||HALAL, KOSHER, ISO, BRC, ORGANIC|
Medicial Functions: Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Powder Natutal Astaxanthin:
1.The astaxanthin content in Haematococcus pluvialis is 1.5%~ 10.0%, which is regarded as the "concentrated product" of natural astaxanthin ".
2.Astaxanthin, as one of the most efficient pure natural antioxidant, has the main function of eliminating free radicals and improving the anti-aging ability of human body.
3.Natural Astaxanthin can penetrate the three major human barriers of blood brain barrier, blood pancreas barrier and blood testicle barrier, and is the only carotenoid that can penetrate the blood brain barrier, therefore, it is the only carotene that may act on brain cells and eyeballs.
4.Natural Astaxanthin can cross the phospholipid bilayer layer of cell membrane, prevent phospholipid molecules from being damaged by oxidation, and well guarantee the stability of cell membrane, thus significantly prolonging the life span of cells.
5.Astaxanthin can pass through the blood-brain barrier, effectively preventing the oxidation of retina and the damage of photoreceptor cells, which indicates that astaxanthin has good effects in preventing and treating "age-related retinal degeneration" and improving retinal function; astaxanthin has the ability to protect the central nervous system, especially the brain and spine, which can effectively treat ischemic repeated perfusion injury, spinal cord injury, Parkinson's syndrome, azhemo's syndrome and other central nervous system injuries.
6.The strong antioxidant activity of astaxanthin can be used as a potential photoprotective agent to prevent skin photoaging. Astaxanthin can effectively remove free radicals of skin aging caused by computer radiation, environmental pollution and smoking, delay skin aging and protect cell membrane and mitochondrial membrane from oxidative damage, so as to prevent cells from being harmed by oxidation reactions.
7.Astaxanthin can also increase muscle strength and muscle tolerance, quickly recover exercise fatigue, and reduce delayed muscle pain (DOMs) caused by strenuous exercise.
8.Astaxanthin can significantly increase high density lipoprotein (HDL) and reduce LDL in the body. Astaxanthin can reduce the oxidation of apolipoprotein and can be used as a preparation to prevent arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and ischemic brain injury.
Flowchart of Professional supplier Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Powder Natutal Astaxanthin
After extracting the algae powder of Haematococcus pluvialis through the mixed solvent of ethanol and ethyl acetate, and after saponification, the extract of Haematococcus pluvialis (astaxanthin extract) is obtained, and the ability of inhibiting oil peroxide before and after the extraction Saponification is measured, the scavenging ability and reductive ability of antioxidant radical showed that the extracts of Haematococcus pluvialis showed strong antioxidant activity in the three evaluation methods before and after saponification.
1. Due to its strong oxidation resistance, almost the first-line cosmetic brands all over the world have added Haematococcus pluvialis extract as the component of its super antioxidant, including Estee Lauder, DermaE of L'Oreal, in particular, Japanese brands such as KOSE, FancL, JUJU, FUJI,DHC and manxiu reideng have launched special Moisturizing Cream, anti-wrinkle eye cream, facial mask, lipstick, etc. As long as you see those red or orange cosmetics that claim to be antioxidant and sell for hundreds of thousands of yuan, they are all added with such substances as the extracts of Haematococcus pluvialis.
2. Health care products Health care products enterprises around the world have also launched about 200 kinds of health care foods with soft, hard capsules and oral liquid extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis. Especially in the United States, the most popular health product has become the hottest health product in the United States in the past 3 years. Southeast Asia includes South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. Some enterprises in our country have followed up one after another, but at present only one astaxanthin product has obtained health care product certification.
3. The extract of the feed Haematococcus pluvialis is bright red with strong pigment deposition ability. As a functional pigment, the absorption and accumulation of Haematococcus pluvialis extracts by fish and poultry are much more effective than other carotenoids such as horsetin, lutein and zeaxanthin. Haematococcus pluvialis extract is mainly used in feed industry and can be used as feed additive for abalone, Sturgeon, salmon, rainbow trout, sea bream, Beetle and ornamental fish, and various poultry and live pigs. Its main functions include:
1. The ability to resist oxidation and eliminate free radicals is stronger than β carotenoid, which can promote the production of antibodies and enhance the immune function of animals.
2. Veterinary experts of MAG in Britain pointed out in years of research that adding 15 mg/kg Haematococcus pluvialis extract to the red and reddish dogs can improve the color of hair and enhance its ornamental value.