Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KGS||Packaging Details :||25KGS/DRUM|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 work days||Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||50MT/MONTH|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HONGDAPHARMA|
|Certification:||ISO22000, KOSHER, HALAL, BRC||Model Number:||Cissus modecoides Extract|
|Product Name:||Cissus Modecoides Extract||Other Name:||Cissus Modecoides Var|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Powder||Spec:||10:1 , 20:1,Total Ketosterones 5% (sterone)|
|Sample:||Free 10grams||Grade:||Food , Health-care|
80 mesh Cissus Powder,
Anti Oxidant Cissus Extract,
10:1 Cissus Powder
Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1
Cissus modecoides Extract. It is the root or vine stem of Cissus repens(Wight et Arn.)Lam. It is distributed in Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan and other places. It has the effects of eliminating phlegm and eliminating knots, diminishing swelling and detoxifying, dispelling wind and activating collaterals. It is often used for cervical lymph node tuberculosis, sprain fracture, lumbar muscle strain, rheumatism and bone pain, sciatica, sore and sore swelling and toxin, snake bite, infantile eczema.
It is the root or stem of Cissus repens(Wight et Arn.)Lam.
[Product name]: Cissus modecoides Extract
[English name]: Cissus modecoides var Extract
[Latin name]: Cissus repens(Wight et Arn.)Lam.
[Raw material distribution]: distributed in Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia and Australia, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan, etc.
[Product Specification]: Total Ketosterones 5% (sterone)
[Product traits]: yellow brown powder
[Detection method]: TLC
[Extraction source]: overground part
[Main uses]: erudge is most commonly used to support joint health and connective tissue health and improve the environment of thin muscle growth, but it can also provide the benefits of other antioxidant, because it is part of grape plants. Using this kind of fitness supplement, through balanced diet including fatty acids, reasonable training and recovery time, these are very beneficial to your shoulder joints after exercise training, but only when you really need the nutrition supplement of the square stem Green purple GE, can the square stem Green purple GE be helpful to you.
Pure Quality Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1
English name: Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1
Appearance: brown powder
Extraction Source:Leaf or ste
Detection method: Thin layer chromatography
Packaging: aluminum foil bag or cardboard barrel
Shelf life: 2 4 monthes
Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1
Efficacy:It can be used for cervical lymph node tuberculosis, sprain fracture, lumbar muscle strain, rheumatism and bone pain, sciatica, sore and sore swelling and toxin, snake bite, infantile eczema.
|freeze dried Powder||Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1|
|Standard||USP, EP, BP, CP, JP|
|Certs||HALAL, KOSHER, ISO, BRC, ORGANIC|
Active ingredients of Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1:
Cissus modecoides Extract with quaternary ammonium alkaloids, mainly for the original small palm leaf fang yi alkali (palmatine) and a small amount of medicine root alkali (jatrorrhiyine); Times for O po fen-type Magnolia alkali (magnoflorine) and amine choline (choline); Stem contains Magnolia alkali 0.07%, and also contains tembatarine (0.012% of dry stem weight).
Functions of Best Quality Best Quality Cissus modecoides Extract 10:1:
Spicy Wood leaves have antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, blood lowering, blood pressure lowering, anti-tumor, liver protection, kidney dysfunction improvement, DNA oxidative damage inhibition, intestinal microorganisms regulation, anti-ulcer and other biological activities.
1. Hypoglycemic: it can effectively reduce the blood sugar level within 3 hours after using the extract of spicy wood leaves, and with the increase of dosage, its efficacy also increases, but its effectiveness is lower than the standard hypoglycemic drugs.
2. Cardiovascular protection: spicy wood leaves can be used to treat hypertension and cardiovascular diseases. VR isolated from spicy wood leaves has the potential to clear free radicals and protect the heart. This shows that the active substances in spicy wood leaves have the effects of reducing triglyceride, cholesterol and eliminating free radicals, and have a protective effect on cardiovascular system.
3. Protect the liver: the extracts of spicy wood leaves and flowers significantly reduce the liver marker enzyme and improve the inflammation and necrosis of liver tissue, this indicates that the extracts of spicy wood leaves and flowers may have therapeutic effects on liver injury caused by APAP. Spicy Wood leaves can prevent liver damage caused by the decrease of glutathione content caused by APAP. Treat rats with tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury in the form of oral administration with the ethanol extract of moringa chinensis. The extract can reduce glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase, glutamic pyruvic transaminase, alkaline phosphatase, serum bilirubin, the levels of blood lipid and liver lipid peroxide, and the extract of moringa chinensis can repair the liver injury caused by tuberculosis drugs.
4. Treatment of gastric ulcer: moringa leaf alcohol extract can reduce the secretion of ulcer, gastric acid and pepsin, and increase the content of SOD, CAT and LPO. The reason for treatment of ulcer may be due to the antioxidant mechanism of the extract, lipid peroxides and H2O2 are removed, so methanol extract of moringa chinensis leaves has the effect of treating gastric ulcer.
5. Bacteriostasis: spicy wood leaf extract has antibacterial effect.
6. Anti-cancer: Some scientists have carried out research on the anti-cancer activity of the extracts of spicy wood leaves. Thiocarbamate isolated from moringa leaves can significantly inhibit Epstein Barry virus, and thiocarbamate has inhibitory effect on the growth of tumor cells.
7. Improve constipation: the effect of juicing fresh leaves of moringa is better than that of extracting concentrated liquid from dry leaves. Moringa leaves are rich in crude fiber, nutrients and minerals, which have the functions of promoting gastrointestinal movement and improving constipation.
8. Improve immunity and promote growth: due to the rich content of crude protein and various trace elements in the leaves of moringa chinensis, measured on the basis of dry matter, the crude protein in the leaves of moringa chinensis is 23.0%-43.5%, and the crude fiber is 5.9%, comply with high quality protein feed standards. Therefore, the development of spicy wood leaves as feed resources can make up for the serious shortage of traditional protein feed.
Flowchart of Best Quality Moringa Leaf Extract 10:1 Moringa Leaf Powder Moringa Seed Extract:
1) Water/ethanol extraction
High-temperature water extraction: weigh the dry leaf powder of moringa (20g), add deionized water according to the ratio of material to liquid 1:1 (m/V), process at 105 ℃ for 2 hours, and centrifuge to get the supernatant, the residue was extracted twice according to the above method, and the supernatant was combined. Ultrasonic-assisted water extraction: weigh the dry leaf powder of moringa (20g), add deionized water according to the ratio of material to liquid 1:1 (m/V), and extract by ultrasonic for 40min at 55℃ and 800W, centrifuge the supernatant, extract the residue twice according to the above method, and combine the supernatant.
Ultrasonic-assisted ethanol extraction: weigh the dried leaf powder of moringa (20g), add 80% ethanol solution with volume fraction according to the ratio of material to liquid 1:1 (m/V), and extract by ultrasonic for 40min at 55℃ and 800W, centrifuge the supernatant, extract the residue twice according to the above method, and combine the supernatant. Extraction of moderate temperature water: weigh the dried leaves powder of moringa (20g), add deionized water according to the ratio of material to liquid 1:1 (m/V), extract at 55℃ for 3 hours, centrifuge to get the supernatant, the residue was extracted twice according to the above method, and the supernatant was combined.
Applications of Best Quality Moringa Leaf Extract 10:1 Moringa Leaf Powder Moringa Seed Extract:
In the utilization of moringa resources, the early stage mostly focused on the traditional Edible Medicine of moringa, drinking water purification and as plant protein feed, etc, in recent years, attention has been paid to the extraction of functional components of Moringa oleifera and the development of health food. However, in the aspect of the development of health food of spicy wood leaves, the domestic is still in the stage of adding simple products with the raw materials of spicy wood leaf powder, spicy wood leaf juice and spicy wood leaf protein, the lack of research on deep processing technology of spicy wood leaves limits its high value processing application and market promotion.