95% Natural Cholesterol NF Powder USP CAS 57-88-5
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1KG||Price :||USD180 per KG|
|Packaging Details :||25KG per fiber drum||Delivery Time :||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||5mt per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HONGDAPHARMA|
|Certification:||KOSHER HALAL ISO BRC||Model Number:||98%|
|Product Name:||Ferulic Acid||Other Name:||Rice Bran Extract|
|Content:||98%||Color:||Off-white To Light Yellow|
|Grade:||Cosmetics||Mesh:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Appearance:||Almost White Crystalline Powder||Sample:||Avaiable|
Retinol Ferulic Acid Powder,
Ferulic Acid Powder,
98% Rice Bran Extract Powder
What is Ferulic Acid?
Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid, an organic compound. It is an abundant phenolic phytochemical found in plant cell walls, covalently bonded as side chains to molecules such as arabinoxylans. As a component of lignin, ferulic acid is a precursor in the manufacture of other aromatic compounds
Whtat is its main functions on cosmetics?
1. Ferulic acid has function of enhancing human bodys motility of sperm and mobility.
2. Ferulic acid can inhibit platelet aggregation, increase 3H-5HT releasing from platelet.
3. Ferulic acid can inhibit thrombosis, lower blood viscosity, in order to increase brain microcirculation, it can used for curing ischemia palsy.
4. Ferulic acid can be used to antioxidation, clear free radical, protective cell, accommodate body immune function.
5. Ferulic acid can anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti- mutation, anti- ultraviolet radiation
6. Ferulic Acid prevents liver injury and increases.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical field,ferulic acid powder is mainly used to anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti- mutation;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, ferulic acid powder is mainly used as raw materials with the function of anti-oxidationand anti- ultraviolet radiation.
Skin Care While relatively few studies have tested ferulic acid’s effects on skin, there’s some evidence that applying this it may have some protective effects. In a small study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology in 2008, for example, an experiment involving 10 healthy volunteers demonstrated that a topical antioxidant mixture consisting of vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin (a compound found naturally in apples) helped shield skin from the harmful effects of exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Additionally, a preliminary study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology in 2005 found that a mixture of ferulic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E may help fight sun-induced damage to the skin by reducing oxidative stress.
Certificate of Analysis:
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||1.23%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
Enter Your Message