Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Part:||Aerial Part||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Product Name:||Cat'S Claw Extract||Test Method:||UV|
Cat'S Claw Uncaria Tomentosa,
Uncaria Tomentosa Extract,
Cat'S Claw Extract Powder
Peru Uncaria Tomentosa Cat'S Claw Extract Powder With 1%~10% Alkaloids
What is Cat'S Claw Extract ?
The active substances in cat's paw are alkaloids, tannins and several other phytochemicals. Some alkaloids have been shown to strengthen the immune system. The main alkaloid rhynchophylline has antihypertensive effects and can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack by lowering blood pressure, increasing blood circulation, lowering heart rate and controlling cholesterol. Other ingredients contribute to anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties. Many treatments combine herbs with different plants and natural products to increase absorption and bioavailability. Cat's claw has long been used as a homeopathic remedy for intestinal diseases. By stimulating the immune system, it can also improve the response to viruses and respiratory infections.
|Product Name||Cat's Claw Extract with 1%~10% Alkaloids|
|Latin Name||Uncaria tomentosa|
|Plant Part||Aerial Part|
|Total Plate Count||NMT1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mould||NMT100cfu/g|
|Shelf Life||2 Years if sealed and store away from direct sunlight.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture. Storage at <30°C recommended.|
Function of Cat's paw extract
1. Cat's paw extract is used to treat arthritis, HIV/AIDS and other viral diseases, Crohn's disease and other gastrointestinal diseases, ulcers and certain cancers
2. Cat's claw enhances the activity of the immune system, reduces inflammation, removes harmful particles called free radicals, and destroys cancer cells.
3. Anti tuberculosis and other bacteria
4. Anti-tumor effect
5. In vitro resistant leukemia cells
6. Acute anti-inflammatory effect
Application of Cat's paw extract
1. Geranium oil used in aromatherapy and massage therapy is sometimes Used to supplement or adulterate more expensive rose oil.
2. It can be used in food, essence and perfume, soap, cosmetics,