Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25KG||Packaging Details :||Sample: 1kg/bag with Polyethylene bag. Orders: Professional Drum with net weight 25kg.|
|Delivery Time :||7-15days||Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability :||1000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||HONGDA|
|Product Name:||Pomegranate Seed Extract||Specification:||60%|
|Active Ingredient:||Punicalagin||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Solubility:||100% Water Solubility||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed|
Punica Granatum L,
Ellagic Acid Powder
HPLC Specification 60% Punica Granatum L Pomegranate Extract Powder Punicalagin A B Ellagic Acid
What is Pomegranate peel Extract?
Pomegranate (Punica Granatum L.) is rich in healthy antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, which are good for health. The powerful antioxidant activity of pomegranate is attributed to its phenolic compounds, including punicalagin. Punicaridin is a water-soluble ellagitannin with high bioavailability. It exists in pomegranate in the form of alpha and beta. Punicarin not only provides powerful antioxidant properties by itself, but can also be hydrolyzed into smaller phenolic compounds in the body, such as ellagic acid. One of the potential mechanisms is hydrolysis on the mitochondrial membrane of cultured human colon cells. It is a highly active carbonic anhydrase inhibitor and is widely metabolized. Pomegranate extract, especially normalized to punicalagin, is "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS) by the United States.
What is Punicalagin?
This product is the skin extract of Pomegranate Punica granatum L. in the Pomegranate family.
After being absorbed by the human body, it can be decomposed into ellagic acid under the action of human enzymes. It has excellent antioxidant properties and has been used as a food antioxidant. Now, it is mostly used in cosmetics in Japan and France.
At the same time, ellagic acid has the effect of anti-mutation and inhibiting the proliferation of cancer cells, and is mainly used for the prevention and treatment of colon cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, tongue and skin tumors and other diseases.
COA Of Pomegranate Peel Extract
|Product name||Pomegranate Peel Extract Punicalagin|
|Latin name||Punica granatum L.|
|Part used||The dried peel|
|Physical propery||Appearance||Brown yellow fine powder|
|Odor||A special smell and slightly bitter taste.|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Solubility||Soluble in water.|
Advantages of Punicalagin over ellagic acid:
1. It's more easily absorbed by the body.
2. Good water solubility, can be used for drinks.
3. Not easy to be synthesized, not easy to extract from other plants, only natural extraction at present.
Pharmacological Effect Of Punicalagin
1. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects: The rats were intraperitoneally injected with 10mg/kg, which had inhibitory effects on carrageenan, dextran liver, 5-hydroxytryptophan and histamine "arthritis" with inhibitory intensity of 35,28,20,8%, respectively.It has also been reported that it also has inhibitory effect on formaldehyde arthritis, but the effect is weaker than that of carrageenan arthritis.Inhibitory effects on dextran arthritis were also not significant.It can inhibit the formation of granuloma in rats (cotton ball method), erythema reaction caused by ultraviolet radiation on the back of guinea pigs, and increase of capillary permeability caused by histamine.It has a weak analgesic effect.
2. Influence on urine volume and uric acid excretion: All administration routes could increase uric acid excretion in rats and rabbits, but had no diuretic effect on normal rats, but had significant diuretic effect on mice.
3. Others: antibacterial, anticoagulant and inhibiting aldose reductase of rat lens, etc.
Function Of Punicalagin
1.Punicalagin has Anti-cancer and anti-mutation. It has been proven to have effective anti-cancer effects on rectal cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, tongue cancer and skin cancer.
2. Punicalagin can Inhibit human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and a variety of microorganisms and viruses.
3. Punicalagin Anti-oxidation, coagulation, lowering blood pressure, sedation.
4. Punicalagin Treat various symptoms caused by high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
5.Punicalagin Anti-atherosclerosis and tumor.
6. PunicalaginAnti-oxidation, inhibit aging, whiten skin.
Application Of Punicalagin
Pomegranate extract can be made into capsules, tablets and granules as health foods.
Pomegranate extract has good solubility in water, the solution is transparent, and the color is bright. It is widely added to beverages as a functional ingredient.