95% Natural Cholesterol NF Powder USP CAS 57-88-5
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1KG||Price :||USD180 per KG|
|Packaging Details :||25KG per fiber drum||Delivery Time :||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||5mt per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HONGDAPHARMA|
|Certification:||KOSHER HALAL ISO BRC||Model Number:||98%|
|Product Name:||Ferulic Acid||Other Name:||Rice Bran Extract|
|Content:||98%||Color:||Off-white To Light Yellow|
|Grade:||Cosmetics||Mesh:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Appearance:||Almost White Crystalline Powder||Sample:||Avaiable|
Beauty Ingredient Ferulic Acid Powder,
Skin Whitening Ferulic Acid Powder,
Ferulic Acid 98%
Beauty Ingredient 99% Ferulic Acid for Cosmetic and skin whiten
Indruction of Ferulic Acid?
Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid, an organic compound. It is an abundant phenolic phytochemical found in plant cell walls, covalently bonded as side chains to molecules such as arabinoxylans. As a component of lignin, ferulic acid is a precursor in the manufacture of other aromatic compounds
Whtat is its main functions on cosmetics?
1. Ferulic acid has function of enhancing human bodys motility of sperm and mobility.
2. Ferulic acid can inhibit platelet aggregation, increase 3H-5HT releasing from platelet.
3. Ferulic acid can inhibit thrombosis, lower blood viscosity, in order to increase brain microcirculation, it can used for curing ischemia palsy.
4. Ferulic acid can be used to antioxidation, clear free radical, protective cell, accommodate body immune function.
5. Ferulic acid can anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti- mutation, anti- ultraviolet radiation
6. Ferulic Acid prevents liver injury and increases.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical field,ferulic acid powder is mainly used to anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti- mutation;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, ferulic acid powder is mainly used as raw materials with the function of anti-oxidationand anti- ultraviolet radiation.
Ferulic acid has a wider inhibitory effect on bacteria. It can inhibit pathogenic bacteria such as Shigella, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and food spoilage caused by 11 microorganisms.
Japan has approved the use of ferulic acid as a food antioxidant. In the United States and some European countries, some herbs, coffee, and vanilla beans containing higher amounts of ferulic acid are allowed to be used as antioxidants. Ferulic acid can be used to prepare natural vanillin, antioxidants, preservatives, crosslinkers and function enhancers.
Ferulic acid inhibits platelet aggregation, sputum and tuberculosis. Clinically, ferulic acid is mainly used for adjuvant treatment of vascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, glomerular disease, pulmonary hypertension, diabetic angiopathy, vasculitis, leukopenia and thrombocytopenia.
Certificate of Analysis:
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||1.23%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
Enter Your Message