Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1kg||Price :||$24/kg~$100/kg|
|Packaging Details :||1kg: Sealed aluminum foil bags/25kg Paper Drum||Delivery Time :||3 Days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T||Supply Ability :||10Ton/Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HongdaPharma|
|Product Name:||Centella Asiatica Extract||Appearance:||Powder|
|Latin Name:||Centella Asiatica(L.) Urban||Shelf Life:||2 Year|
|Particle Size:||80 Mesh|
Asiaticoside Centella Asiatica Powder,
Cosmetic Ingredient Asiaticoside Powder
Cosmetic Ingredient Centella Asiatica Extract Asiaticoside 70% CAS.16830-15-2 HPLC
Centella Asiatica is the dry whole grass or rooted whole grass of Centella Asiatica (L)Urban, also known as Lei Gong Root, Horseshoe Grass, and Fallen. It can be harvested all year round and is rich in resources. It grows in Southeast Asia, Australia, South Africa, and the Central African tropics have a long history of application in the field of medicine in many countries. Centella Asiatica is cold in nature and bitter in taste. It has the effects of clearing away heat and dampness, detoxifying, and reducing swelling. It is mainly used for damp-heat jaundice, heatstroke diarrhea, carbuncle sores, and traumatic injuries. Asiaticoside belongs to pentacyclic triterpenoids, and has various pharmacological effects such as anti-ulcer, promoting wound healing, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, and immune regulation. It is currently mainly used for the treatment of scleroderma and skin wounds and burns.
1. Anti-inflammatory and anti-acne: Centella asiatica is a cold medicinal material, so it has an excellent anti-inflammatory and calming effect. During the product testing stage, it was found that the small acne on the face, after wet application of Centella asiatica hydrosol at night, the redness and swelling disappeared on the second day, and the third day shrunk. It can also prevent pigmentation, lighten acne marks, and accelerate the fade of acne marks
2. Make the skin smoother: Centella asiatica can tighten the connection between the epidermis and the dermis, make the skin soft, help to solve the phenomenon of skin relaxation, and make the skin smoother and more elastic.
3. Promote skin damage repair: Centella asiatica contains asiaticoside can promote wound healing and reduce inflammation
4. Smooth and firm skin: Centella asiatica can help promote the formation of collagen in the dermis of the skin, regenerate fibrin, help reduce the tension lines of the skin, and make the skin firm and smooth.
5. Whitening and hydrating: Centella asiatica can provide sufficient moisture and nutrients to the skin, deeply nourish, enhance skin softness and elasticity, improve the dullness and yellowing of the complexion, make the skin delicate, white, tender and elastic, and achieve brightening and moisturizing. double effect.
6. Antioxidant effect: Centella asiatica has antioxidant effect, it can also remove the aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
7. Inhibit edema: Centella asiatica has the effects of clearing away heat and detoxification, reducing dampness and swelling, and helps repair damaged skin tissue.
8. Treatment of skin ulcers: Centella asiatica contains asiaticoside, which can be used to treat skin ulcers, such as skin ulcers and stubborn wounds.
9. Sedative and sedative effects: Centella asiatica contains a variety of α-arosinol-type triterpenoids, which have sedative and sedative effects