Pure Organic DIM Diindolylmethane / 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Powder CAS 1968-05-4
Contact Person : Jane Jiang
Phone Number : 86-13572180216
WhatsApp : +8613572180216
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1kg||Price :||$24/kg~$100/kg|
|Packaging Details :||1kg: Sealed aluminum foil bags/25kg Paper Drum||Delivery Time :||3 Days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T||Supply Ability :||10Ton/Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||HongdaPharma|
|Product Name:||Blueberry Extract||Appearance:||Powder|
|Color:||Purple Red Fine Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Year|
|Particle Size:||80 Mesh||Grade Standard:||Food Grade|
|Latin Name:||Vaccinium Spp||Certificate:||Halal, Kosher, EU/USDA Organic/ ISO|
Blueberry Extract 25% Anthocyanin,
Natural Antioxidant Anthocyanin Powder,
Anti Oxidant Blueberry Extract
Food Grade Blueberry Extract 25% Anthocyanin Natural Antioxidant
Blueberry, also known as lingonberry, belongs to the genus Crowberry, a perennial deciduous or evergreen shrub with white or pink flowers. The blueberry fruit is dark blue, and the peel is covered with a layer of white fruit powder. It is one of the rare blue foods. one. Blueberries are rich in a variety of anti-oxidative substances, which have anti-oxidation, cancer prevention, relieve visual fatigue, and improve immunity. Blueberry, as an excellent health food, is listed as the third generation fruit after apple and citrus, and one of the five health food for human beings.
Certificate Of Analysis
Blueberries are rich in protein, fat, minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients, as well as a large number of biologically active substances such as anthocyanins, flavonoids, and polyphenols. And health-conscious berries. There are many kinds and high content of flavonoids in blueberries, mainly including anthocyanins, flavonols, proanthocyanidins, and quercetin, which are the main active components of plants of this genus. Among them, the research on anthocyanins is the earliest. Now there are about 30 kinds of anthocyanins found, of which 15 are common. Its pigment substances have five kinds of glycosides: anthocyanin, delphinidin, mallow pigment, paeoniflorin, and a petunia aglycone. There are three sugars: glucose, galactose, and arabinose. The monosaccharides to triglycerides composed of these five glycosides and three sugar groups are the most important anthocyanins.
1. Antioxidant effect: Blueberry anthocyanin is a natural water-soluble free radical scavenger. Its antioxidant activity is 20 times that of VC and 50 times that of VE. Blueberry anthocyanins have the ability to resist liposome peroxidation, reducing ability and scavenging superoxide anion free radicals and hydroxyl free radicals. Blueberry pomace flavonoids have a strong antioxidant capacity, and specially purified flavonoids have enhanced antioxidant capacity. The DPPH scavenging ability of blueberry pomace total phenols is 26.7 mgVc/g fresh weight. The scavenging ability of oxygen-free radicals was 24.8 mgVc/g fresh weight. Blueberry polysaccharide has a strong scavenging ability to oxygen free radicals and DPPH.
2. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic effects: Blueberry extract can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria. Studies have shown that blueberry extract has inhibitory effects on Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus, and adding an appropriate concentration of blueberry extract to fermented milk can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus in vitro.
3. Protect vision: prevent blindness, cyanosis, cataract, retinal hemorrhage, improve myopia, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa, night blindness, etc. The retina is located in a hyperoxia environment and is susceptible to oxidative damage after long-term visible light exposure. Blueberries contain a variety of bioactive components, which have the effect of protecting eyesight.
4. Inhibition of lameness: The anticancer effect of blueberry anthocyanins has been confirmed in a variety of cell culture systems. Jin Junhua studied the in vitro inhibitory effect of blueberry extract on the proliferation of human colon cancer cell line HCT116. Caspase-3, a key apoptosis protein in HCT116 tumor cells, was raised, significantly inhibited the expression of NF-kB protein, induced HCT116 tumor cell apoptosis, and inhibited its growth and proliferation in vitro.
5. Cerebrovascular: Strengthen cerebrovascular, prevent cerebrovascular lesions, strengthen myocardial blood vessels, strengthen coronary arteries, strengthen renal blood vessels, prevent hematuria, urethritis, and cystitis from rupture of glomerular capillaries. Strengthen veins, prevent varicose veins, and prevent ulcers. Prevent arteriosclerosis; prevent the formation of blood clots.
6. Capillaries: Increase the flexibility of capillaries, which can purely promote blood vessel expansion and flexibility and prevent blood vessel rupture. Bilberry can not only strengthen the capillaries in the eyes but also strengthen the capillaries in other organs and tissues of the body, so as to prevent vascular lesions in various organs. In addition, the blueberry extract also has the effects of preventing cardiovascular system diseases, inhibiting obesity, improving diabetes, and preventing osteoporosis.
1. Applied as Food and beverage ingredients.
2. Applied as Healthcare supplement Products ingredients, such as capsules or tablets.
3. Applied as Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. Applied as cosmetic ingredients.